🇮🇹 Aronchi's No Fee Feb Alfa & Mas - $343 Tonale TI, $382 Veloce | $21k off Grecales - Start at $751! [Tristate/DMV]

The donation to the FF took over :sweat_smile:

this is what i get for being in a playoff spot after 7 weeks…

2 Likes

Looking to lease a stelvio are there any White with red leather seats available with the 12% discount?

23 stelvios were just updated - please review pricing. i can check white/red tomorrow.

OK thanks will wait to hear I have a week to decide on one already but wait to see if i can get one for better price!

Any word on the Stelvio search…cant see on your sheet any info on what colors or add ons are listed . And when it takes you to lease calculator is the interest rate listed the one used because I am no way close to 1.9%

Thanks!!

i assume you’re looking for a veloce?

i sent you a pm w options.

In the market for Sprint originally looked at Veloce but the pricing was high 50"s but I see some starting to come down below 55 dont need all the bells and whistles just the red leather seats Gold Coast and Manhattan are tough to get pricing and are sitting on quite a few white with red leather seats!

11/2 - 2023 alfas are the same as last month. Removed 22s as they lease just about the same as 23s. As always, our Alfa Romeo deals have no broker fee payable by you

Added a nicely discounted 2022 Stelvio QV at over 13% off. One car deal.

11/11 Adding remaining 2022 Stelvio TIs at over 14.3% off with no fee! Cheapest msrp shown, build sheet below. Rebates are 500 bonus cash + 750 conquest. If you are returning an alfa lease, total rebates are $2k.

11/28 - We have updated our Alfa sheet with 42 month pricing on Giulia / Stelvios. These are about $45/month cheaper than 36 months. Stelvio Veloces are good value here.

If you prefer a 36, we can accommodate, but the 42 is the sweet spot.

We will continue to have the best alfa pricing in the northeast and will do so at no broker fee cost to you! If you believe you’re getting a better deal on an alfa anywhere else, send it to us in writing, and we’ll beat it!

Who are the leases through? They used to be Ally, are they still? Do they allow lease transfers?

still, and no they dont.

1 Like

12/5 update - Alfas are cheaper across the board for December, with very strong Stelvio pricing - most of these cars are over $6000 off msrp. All links include $750 conquest (any luxury brand). This can be replaced with $1500 alfa lease loyalty. $500 first responder can be added, as well.

Good Stelvio inventory, Giulia inventory is so-so.

Our dealer facilitates home delivery for a tiny fee.

12/12 - have a few 22 Maserati Levante GTs available for purchase / finance (NOT LEASE).

Here’s an example:

Selling price would be $77725. $599 broker.

2 Likes

Nice, some Maserati deals.

Can you share available colors on the Stelvio Veloce?
Any additional assistance if trying to get out of current Alfa lease a few months early? I’m up in April.

Who is the lease thru?

The current lease is through Ally