🇮🇹 Aronchi's No Fee May Alfa & Mas - $309 Tonale TI, $353 Veloce | Cheap Giulia and Stelvios [Tristate/DMV]

Pm me vin and miles please

Hi, any stelvio veloce ready to go?

a ton, send me a pm please with location and details of what you’re looking for

1/24 - updated for Jan. Good progs if you’re returning an Alfa lease. $3500 loyalty would apply then. Otherwise, $750 conquest (included in the calcs) available for most luxury brands.

When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model Preferences (including trims, colors, etc)
  3. Mileage
  4. Any rebates (i.e. grad, military)
  5. Any lease return? If no, can you pick up in-store?

Added a stelvio veloce loaner w 2k miles on it - 586 plus taxes and fees. Lot of bang for the buck in this market.

Do you have a picture of the loaner?

2/6 - Strong february programs on alfas, especially if you currently have an alfa lease (up to $3500 in loyalty). If you are returning an alfa lease, your loyalty is $4500, which is awesome, and pretty much all Stelvio and Giulia models into the $400s. Keeping these to the tristate please.

1. Name & ZIP
  3. Mileage

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

1 Like

3/4 - March is updated. If you’re bringing back an alfa lease, $4500 in loyalty. That makes both Giulias and Stelvios insanely cheap (and under $500/month). NYC Tristate area only. Home delivery for a small fee.

1. Name & ZIP
  3. Mileage

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.com

1 Like

Anything on giulia TI sports? No lease return

Please review www.aronchi.com

One car deal. Stelvio veloce demo 13% off fully loaded. Gray on red.

Just submitted an inquiry about getting a new Stelvio. I have loyalty.

The color you’re looking for doesn’t really appear on dealer lots. I have personally never seen an ocra tricoat stelvio that wasn’t a quad.

1 Like

Valenti Alfa Romeo in Hartford CT has two of 2023 Stelvio Veloce models in Ocra GT on the lot. They are beautiful.

@aronchi Do you know if ally leases qualify for early lease return? One dealer told me no but was wondering if they aren’t associated with ally.

My alfa dealer will buy it early if it’s not flipped

6/1 Kicking off Alfa strong through the 10th of the month. Insane discounts on Stelvio and Giulia.

Notes:

• Pricing posted includes Alfa loyalty. $3500 of it is just having an alfa in the household, another $1k if you return an alfa lease.
  • NO CONQUEST.
  • IF you don’t have loyalty, your pretax price is in the right hand column. It goes up by $4500 so a bit over $100/month.
  • Pricing still very cheap on the loaded models.
  • If you’re looking for estremas, they’re also discounted but not really LH worthy.
  • Tristate delivery for a small fee!
  • $599 broker fee on Alfas.
3 Likes

Refreshing to see some new Alfa deals on the market :star_struck:
Good luck!
:+1:

1 Like

What can you do on a Gulia?