šŸ‡©šŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi's March Porsche - Taycan GTS Wagon $949 w 5k due 12/15k [TRISTATE ONLY]

donā€™t know. kind of surprising, too.

My friend specā€™d out his 911 S to about $165k. I thought it was pricy for a ā€œSā€ but he got every option he wanted.

I think the reason car hasnā€™t sold yet is that some porsche buyers are very particular with the options they want and donā€™t want. And theyā€™re allowed to be since the configurator has such a wide range of a la carte options

Maybe you can have a ā€œfriendā€ link this ad on Porsche forum for you

front axle lift is useless, as are the side skirts. thatā€™s $4k right there. rear axle steering and the upgraded steering wheel are also ā€œmehā€ options. i can easily cut this down into a mid 140s msrp and itā€™d be perfect.

Interesting I thought lots said front axle lift cannot be missed

You can use that argument all the way down to a cheap eco box. But there are plenty of people who can afford this car as weekend driver where it is an insignificant amount of money. The average 911 owners makes north of $750,000/year and that is before you consider their actual net worth.

Front axle is nice if you are in a city with lots of speed bumps and weird parking lot entrances. I will give you the rear axle steering but the GT wheel is a must. I like the side skirts since the standard plastic ones are cheap to me. If you want to get picky, take off the white sport chrono, door projector lights, aluminum footrests, and fuel cap. But either way, this is a highly desirable and well put together build. I donā€™t think $155k with scare off anymore who can actually buy one. We have sold used 992s with less equipment on them for more than that.

2 Likes

well then LH = weakness. thereā€™s nothing else to say. outside of a few flippers who asked if this can go on a MT LLC, there hasnā€™t been much interest in the car.

4 Likes

Not surprised LH isnā€™t interested, but I am surprised the dealer hasnā€™t sold it already. That would have been sold in a day or two at my dealer for MSRP. I am guessing they are asking over then if it is still there.

2 Likes

My heart, my soul

wasnā€™t just you. there were a few. but i donā€™t take kindly to the whole MT thing - to me, itā€™s fraud, and i wouldnā€™t risk a dealer relationship to even bring something like that up to them.

4 Likes

I understand Porsche caters to a certain group that are probably more likely to want a stick but do you think better interest if PDK?

Most of the manual guys want GT cars. Manual 911s that are not GT cars tend to stick around longer on the lot which is why I think it is BS when people try to say that stick cars are worth more.

Ya exactly what I was thinking. 911 4s is like a high perf touring car, kinda weird niche for stick

Spot on from an existing Porsche owner who is fairly active in community.

If this was PDK, I would have buyer

1 Like

This, but mostly the color IMO. Iā€™m kind of in the market for a 911. I have my name on the list with a dealer, but I do not want a black on black car. I already have one, but itā€™s a Hyundai, so thatā€™s acceptable. On a $150k sports car, Iā€™d definitely want a funner color.

For the first person I sent it to they just donā€™t want a black black car was the answer. Another has been on a wait list for over a year at msrp which ainā€™t moving but they want to spec themselves as they have multiple other cars.

Yup, thatā€™s basically me as well. I kinda want to spec ky own, but even if I decided just to get an instock one, it wouldnt be black on black.

it was me, also. i hate black cars b/c they get dirty and way too hot in the sun, and this spec was too heavy for me, not to mention iā€™d burn that clutch out very quicklyā€¦

my dealer did ask if i wanted to trade in my car for this, but i passedā€¦

1 Like

Available and on the ground in about a week - 22 cayenne platinum edition

• broker.

NY Tristate ONLY.

23 frozen builds arrive late september. if you want to customize a platinum edition, arrival is late november.

8/23 - 2023 cayenne platinum blk/blk on the ground and ready to roll at msrp and a 20 point markup. Can also be financed or cash purchased.

Just add your tax.

2 Likes

Got any GT4? Asking for a friend.