🇩🇪 Aronchi's March Porsche - Taycan GTS Wagon $949 w 5k due 12/15k [TRISTATE ONLY]

Any Corolla Cross’s coming in anytime soon to be added to the list?

1 Like

Where’s my 4s at msrp.

1 Like

It sleeps with the fishes.

3 Likes

Good thing backups exsist. Chad Cunningham from GMTV’s Cayenne GT is also sleeping with the fishes.

1 Like

Well if he manages to fish it out, he can always take it to Rich.

2 Likes

6/29 - we’ll have one more 2022 taycan rwd coming in that’s still available. MSRP is 106 and change.

Program can be locked in with an approved credit app. Selling at MSRP with a 20 point rate markup and a $599 broker fee.

1 Like

You know it is a proper build when it has the Porsche crest on the headrests.

agree this is a really good build. ice gray is an awesome color and looks good on those wheels.

7/5 - we can accommodate 2023 Macan and Cayenne ordersat MSRP + 20 point rate markup. You can lock in programs with an order and deposit. Limited S trim availability, otherwise, base trims are available for you to customize and order.

Note: Taycan production is suspended through the end of the calendar year, so there will be no more 2022 taycans coming!

732-779-2587

Stock car - someone backed out. Nicely built 22 Macan.

Purchase at MSRP or lease at MSRP +20bps

$599 broker fee on all porsche.

1 Like

911 4s coupe in MANUAL available on the boat. $156k msrp. Sold at MSRP, or leased at MSRP + 60 point markup.

Specs below - it’s very nicely equipped.

Please be serious when reaching out. It’s like a $3000 lease payment - better car to buy and keep.

NY/NJ customers ONLY.

spec:

$1k broker fee.

6 Likes

Might have someone for this sent the listing over.

Post something like this over on Rennlist marketplace and it’ll be gone within a couple hours.

Not allowed by dealer

1 Like

8/1 - this 911 is STILL available for NJ/NY residents. We can accommodate eastern PA, as well.

Straight MSRP deal, $1k broker fee.

3 Likes

Nice car, didn’t know the 4S was so expensive nowadays.

I remember the days when a nice 911 was 100K

imo, car’s a little too heavily spec-ed

1 Like

That is a perfect spec if you ask me.

1 Like

it honestly boggles my mind that this is still available, especially as a manual. Are 911s not so hot in the NE?

$155k PLUS TAX is a significant amount of money for something that’s not practical to use as a DD. I am by no means saying its not an awesome car.