🇺🇲 Aronchi's May Caddy/Lincoln - Lyriq RWDs starting at $227/month w rebates! [TRISTATE/DMV]

Ok, good to know. A base awd is all we would need but sounds like its a no go for leases. Thanks!

White, Base aviator. Can u price for me to lease thanks

I’m in NY

Mark

Feel free to send an inquiry at 732-779-2587

3/5 Lincoln updated for March with some extremely cheap Corsair and 2023 Nautiluses, as well as a good amount of 2023 base aviators that come in fairly cheap, for what you get.

23 Nautilus $50k msrp - $389 plus taxes and fees

23 Base $42k msrp corsair - $389 plus taxes and fees

23 Base aviator $60k msrp - $633 plus taxes and fees

Good inventory, even better service. You get to do your paperwork w me.

Text us at 732-779-2587 or submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.us

2 Likes

Any deals on the 24 Nautilus?

1 Like

Will have 3 payments left after April 2, does Lincoln offer pull-aheads? Currently have 2021 Corsair…located in PA.

if you text me tomorrow with vin and miles, maybe can assist.

Are Ford/Lincoln incentives based upon dealer region or registration region? And do these prices (either in discount or in incentives section) include the conquest and/or A/X/D/Z plan cash incentive?

these are below all of the plan discounts.

1 Like

Thanks. I was wondering if the conditional rebates are additional or are included in your dealer discount. They appear to be “rebates” as opposed to a lower X-plan price.

23 Navigator Black label $115k sticker, 12k off MSRP PLUS 6k of rebate (everyone gets).

Text us at 732-779-2587

Any April updates for 2023 Corsair? Have 3 payments remaining on 2021 Corsair

Worse than march. 23 inventory just about gone

5/13 - We have about a dozen Caddy Lyriq RWDs that we have to move. Easy NJ pickup. Calcs below include $3k conquest (AUDI, BMW, FORD, GENESIS, LEXUS, LINCOLN, MERCEDES-BENZ, POLESTAR, RIVIAN, TESLA, VOLVO), $1k COSTCO, and $1k GM EV supplier.

1. Lyriq Tech 1 RWD - $227 w 3k due for NJ residents
  1. Lyriq Luxury 1 RWD $305 w 3k due for NJ residents
  1. Lyriq Sport 1 RWD $313 w 3k due for NJ residents

Submit an inquiry at www.aronchi.us or text us at 732-779-2587 to inquire.

2 Likes

Any deals on Sport AWD ? Or only RWD ?

logic would dictate that if they were available, they’d be posted.

5 Likes

You are kidding right? This can’t be a real question…

2 Likes