🇯🇵 Aronchi's Mar Infiniti - $399 QX60 Pure, $424 Luxe | $398 Q50, $391 QX50 Luxe [Tristate/DMV]

Do you have any pure’s?

not sure right now, maybe one in stock, but would have to wait for monday.

Ok. Let me know tomorrow. Thanks!

How much is a lux with essential q50 awd. No vpp. Ny taxes 11566, 10k miles.

Are the September numbers roughly the same for the Q50 Signature edition? How would they be for 15k miles?

Updated with a few deals for October.

1 Like

Current pathfinder lease, ends in dec. looking for a QX60 Luxe with essential and possibly also sensory if price is right. 12K per year. Has VPP.

Hello!!

I was recommend to reach out to you, as you come highly recommended. I am looking to get into a new lease for 39 months, 10k miles yearly, first month payment das.

I am looking into any bmw loaners (only request is a sunroof, open to all basic colors) for under $350.00.

Sorry if I am doing this wrong I am very new to the site.

Best,

Ashley

Hey man. I’m about to sign for a lease Q50 luxe 3.0t for a 2019 in Michigan.

No essential. They have me on a 0.0009 MF (I have great credit). I think they are marking up my MF.

What’s the lowest MF? Can you maybe beat this deal? I can share MSRP, CCR, etc…

Updated with a few november numbers. not really focusing on the brand this month.

January QX60 numbers posted for the nyc tri-state area. When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  4. VPP / lease loyalty
  5. Lease return?

Thanks again!

• Name & ZIP - Chris Barr - 08077
  • Model - qx60 Pure
  • Mileage 12k
  • VPP / lease loyalty - have current Nissan lease
  • Lease return? No

Thanks,

Chris

hi chris - there’s $1k less in lease cash on qx60 in your region. the sale price in the posted calc would be higher by $1k. 2275 in nyc area, 1275 outside:

Ok so what would the payment look like?

I dont see where you are posting the deals. Sorry if Im slow and totally missed it.

In the first post

Eric
QX60 with active safety & roof rails (Luxe?)
Flexible on term 36 or 39 mo and 10k or 12k mi
Time frame: 6 wks
Current Infiniti owner
No lease return

Been a while since I looked at an infiniti since I now have my own office at my volvo store (thanks to the community)!

June deals below, pretty self-explanatory. Pick-up in NJ or delivery in the tri-state area is free (just tip the driver please). When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  4. VPP / lease loyalty?
  5. Lease return?

PM or text 732-779-2587

Do you have any numbers on the Q60 Luxe AWD and Q60 Red Sport AWD.
I’m currently in a Q60 Luxe AWD and my lease ends soon.
Thanks in advance.