🇯🇵 Aronchi's May Infiniti - $399 QX60 LUXE | $379 QX50, $399 QX50 Sport [Tristate/DMV]

Only have one luxe coupe in stock. pm me with requested information and i’ll send you pricing.

Through 7/7, when VPP expires and kings infiniti and ramsey infiniti can no longer scam rebates, it is possible to grab a QX50 Luxe for $256+taxes, fees and MSDs. This also requires you to be returning a QX60, Q50 or QX70 lease! I didn’t post these deals w/ lease loyalty, but with lease loyalty, some of these cars are dirt cheap, given the environment.

NOTE: for NYS residents, your numbers will be drastically different because you can’t do MSDs. PLEASE adjust the calc before reaching out!!

Pick-up in NJ or delivery in the tri-state area is free (just tip the driver please). When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  4. VPP / lease loyalty?
  5. Lease return?

I’m not sure how to send a personal message but I am interested in a 2020 QX50 Essential with Luxe. I have 2 payments left on a 2017 Q50 .I am in Pennsylvania

Hi, the last 2 payments are your responsibility, but you get 2k of lease loyalty. Shoot me a text 732-779-2587

July: Added a few QX50 and Q50 sport at awesome deals. If you have infiniti lease loyalty (i.e. infiniti lease return, your numbers will be even lower). These need MSD, so they are significantly higher in NYS. Delivery is free if you have a lease return. Otherwise, small fee for delivery.

If you are returning a Q50, Qx60 or QX70, your lease loyalty is $2k (taxed incentive). Otherwise, any other infiniti is $1000 lease loyalty.

VPP NO LONGER EXISTS, IT WAS DISCONTINUED EARLY IN JULY. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT IT.

When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  4. VPP / lease loyalty?
  5. Lease return?

August updated with awesome deals on QX50’s (Luxe or Essential, Sensory cars are expensive), and Q50 Sport + Red Sports. Inventory on RS400s is low, we can do locates.

Q50s and QX50 deals NEED MSDs to be as low as posted. If you are in NYS, you must remove MSDs from the calculators and adjust your tax rate.

If you are RETURNING a Q50, Qx60 or QX70 lease, your lease loyalty is $2k (taxed incentive). Otherwise, any other infiniti lease return is $1000 lease loyalty. OWNING AN INFINITI IN THE HOUSEHOLD DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEASE LOYALTY.

Home delivery is free in the NYC tristate area. Long Island is tough - you’d have to meet the drivers in NJ. Please also tip the drivers - they are working through a pandemic and are taking risks in doing so :slight_smile:

Also opening this up to MD, DE and VA. Note, your lease incentives will, depending on model, be different. These numbers are run off NYC region lease incentives.

VPP NO LONGER EXISTS, IT WAS DISCONTINUED EARLY IN JULY FOR INFINITI. PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT IT.

When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  4. Infiniti lease loyalty?
  5. ANY Lease return?
1 Like

Aronchi - I sent you a text from 732-xxx-xx55

Hi all,
Programs are the same thru labor day.

QX50 with MSD still incredibly cheap. If you have infiniti lease loyalty (ONLY RETURNING A LEASE), these are even cheaper! QX60 and Q50 strong, as well. Lots of inventory to choose from.

When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  5. ANY Lease return?

Please also use the posted calculators and instructions how to run numbers. Most of your questions can be answered simply by clicking on the links.

is there any incentive on Infiniti for returning a Nissan lease?

If returning a QX60, QX70 or Q50 lease, please add $2000 to the taxed incentives for lease loyalty. If any other infiniti lease return, add $1000 to the taxed incentives

You have some great deals on the QX-50 Essentials. Unfortunately, I’m in the Tampa market. I have to laugh because my local Infiniti dealer called yesterday with a “all in” monthly price of $600 for the Essential. For now, looks like I need to wait out my last three payments on our QX30S.

Hi guys,
Slight improvement on the qx50s this month. The Essential trim is the way to go. For the Q50, the sport is the way to go. BOTH CARS NEED MSD, SO IF YOU ARE IN NYS OR DON’T WANT TO MSD THEM, BE PREPARED FOR A PAYMENT $80-90 A MONTH HIGHER. Free home delivery in the tri-state area. Very helpful if you have a lease return.

When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  5. ANY Lease return?

Please also use the posted calculators and instructions how to run numbers. Most of your questions can be answered simply by clicking on the links.

Please either PM me or text (PLEASE DO NOT CALL - THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING WAY TOO OFTEN AND I WON’T STAND FOR IT ANY LONGER) 732-779-2587.

Hey guys,
Program dropped on the 2021 Q50 Luxe, which comes standard with almost everything, including carplay and android auto. Here’s a sample window sticker:

MORE IMPORTANTLY, with MSD, a $45k q50 luxe is $333+taxes and fees. With $2k lease loyalty, it’s $281/month!!

THIS IS A LOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY, ESPECIALLY IN THIS ENVIRONMENT.

I can get pretty much all colors and get it delivered to you.

Note if you do not MSD the infinitis, your payment is significantly different. On the q50, MSDs save around $55/month.

When reaching out:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model
  3. Mileage
  5. ANY Lease return?

That’s a lot of car for the monthly.
Similar styling inside and out to the 2014 I had, but does everything I needed. —-Drives and has Bluetooth ( :slight_smile:

Adding a 2021 Q50 Red Sport. Graphite/graphite with red stich leather. $61.5k msrp for $479+taxes, fees and MSD. If you are returning a Q50, it’s $427+taxes, fees and MSD. Best $ / horsepower on Leasehackr (slightly better than my s60 t8).

1 Like

Can I return my current Q60 in Arizona when I get a new one through you guys?

geography of all of my deals is clearly posted, thanks!

1 Like

Are the october numbers out yet? Have someone for you whos looking ASAP

Please put in touch

Are the numbers the same this month as last?
Its for my sister and want to give her an idea of pricing before going forward and wasting time.