🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Just pm me which one you’re looking for and I’ll send you the sticker

How is the warranty for loaners and demos?

its the same as everything else, 50k miles 5 years.

2 Likes

Are 2019s still leasable?

not for 3 months

Thank you!

S60 T6 Mom (premium, heated 19s)
0MSD
12k/36m
First month only DAS
First responder

I think we’ve already discussed the ones posted in my sheet at 299 and 309 and the colors don’t seem to work for you??

That might have been me! Him and I are looking for the same car at the same time.

I don’t think you and i connected

I was looking for Denim Blue/Charcoal and you said you didn’t have that combo. If that changed lmk.

I have the cars just the sale price is 1500 higher. The cars don’t have the trunk money that these do

Ok, sent you another message.

Hello! yes, we priced an r-design not a momentum.

I have no momentum on black interior

That is okay! For this model. Lmk

Hey, I sent you a PM yesterday, not sure if you saw it.
I’m interested in XC90 T5 or T6 momentum awd 7 seater with advanced and multimedia packages
10 msd
12k/36m
Healthcare professional
Dmv and first month DAS
Thanks

Morning, all! Just wanted to thank everyone for the fastest start to a month that I’ve ever had. It’s been a pleasure meeting many of you. I wish i could be meeting you all in better times!

One thing i will ask, though, is that if you put in an app and we lock a car in, and you’re local, let’s please schedule delivery asap. I cannot have 8 cars marked sold with a pick up date in 10 days and no deposit. I have not been taking deposits, for various reasons, figure that people need the liquidity right now, but please please pick up as soon as possible. This includes during the week as i cannot humanly deliver 5 cars on a Saturday myself.

Thanks to all for your continued support and business! Stay healthy and safe!

7 Likes

Thanks for my Bursting Blue Smur’f

6 Likes

Beautiful car!!! Drive in good health and thanks for your work during this crazy time!

1 Like