🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Can I get a price on a XC60 inscription Advanced Package
White exterior Amber interior
11558 - 36 months
No MSDs
+additional incentive wife is a nurse

Yes after work. Trying to get stuff done and then go deliver a Volvo after work!

sounds good thanks

Added 10 full XC90 and XC40 loaners that are ready to go! With first responder / loyalty, these cars are insanely cheap!

1 Like

Do you expect any XC60 loaners or are those rare to come by?

i have a bunch of halves, just havent added them yet. mostly t5 mom inscriptions + advanced.

I wish socal was anywhere near these prices…

that’s ok. we have a pandemic going on here. socal doesnt. i’d trade in a heartbeat.

2 Likes

Stay safe out there

Hi Mike, any chance I can turn in my wife’s MDX lease early for one of your XC90 deals? Not sure how plausible that is with your dealer network. Her lease expires in July.

Also, are the 3k loaners eligible for the rebates too or just the new inventory?

I will wait for that post.

Can’t you just turn it in to Acura and pay the remaining payments? I did that when I got my new car and it overlapped. Save on insurance.

1 Like

Hi you can return your mdx to my acura store without a problem and either pay off the remaining balance or roll into the volvo.

Great option! No need to write another check.

One thing to consider. Do you pay sales tax on the amount rolled into the new lease? If so, that would be double taxation in a way. So something to consider.

Thanks for the info. Is it possible to view the demos in advance of making a deal? I’m in Westchester (NY) btw.

I’m not sure what you mean. Showrooms are closed. I do my deliveries with all paperwork done in advance in the service area.

@aronchi do you have any deals on the v60’s?

Never done one. Nobody ever asks. I’m sure i can do them, but literally not a single car ever lol

1 Like

Don’t fret, demos from Volvo are nearly always very clean and in great shape. We got ours from a different dealer than Aronchi, but they must have corporate standards to be sold as new.

2 Likes

I meant view them online, not necessarily in person. The ones you actually have on your spreadsheet.