🎌 Aronchi's April Toyota - Rav4 Prime SE $348/mon | '23 BX4x LTD $236/mon ([Tristate/DMV]

Can you sell to CA? I’ll arrange transportation

only when CA joins Tristate/DMV as in the header of this post.

3 Likes

when do you think that might be?

when hell freezes over, he was being sarcastic

1 Like

Stay rude to people. I’d avoid on that alone.

The worst industry to give leverage to.

2 Likes

Appreciate the feedback. we enjoy providing excellent service to people who tend to spend a few minutes reading what we post, rather than wasting our time on a Friday night. Happy 4th!

4 Likes

To think the two seconds it would’ve taken you on Friday night ended up wasting so much time.

2 Likes

no you’re absolutely right. that said, you were able to read the areas served, and yet it didn’t stop you from texting at 8pm on a friday. please work with people who service your area.

1 Like

Absolutely, in the midst of my research I overlooked that.

Instead of asking me rhetorical questions over texts to make me look stupid you showed how professional you actually are.

You could’ve responded with literally four words “no out of state.” I would’ve apologized for my oversight and moved on.

2 Likes

Are you sure?

pretty sure unless they plan on moving california 2,800 miles to the east

the geography we work with for toyota is listed in the header of this post. that means that no other geographies will be serviced, regardless if someone flies in (no one ever has). please contact those who service your area.

1 Like

July 2022 update:

• While one-off available inventory cars will be posted, we’re mostly selling out of the inbound pipeline.
  • Corolla / Camry gas are at MSRP + broker. We have no hybrids!
  • Rav4 gas / Highlander gas are at MSRP + broker if you have a lease return coming back that we buy. N/A without
  • Rav4 hybrid is MSRP + 1000 (broker included) regardless of lease return status, though we will prioritize customers with lease returns
  • Taco all trims are at MSRP + broker
  • No 4runners / Venzas / Tundras available

NYC Tristate Area + DMV ONLY. Please be considerate of our time and do not reach out if you will not be registering in these areas.

When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model Preferences (including trims, colors, etc)
  3. Mileage
  4. Any rebates (i.e. grad, military)
  5. Any lease return? If no, can you pick up in-store?

Please PM or text 732-779-2587

Do you know when we can start pre-ordering for the New Sequoia?

1. Rav4 Hybrid SE Someone backed out so available! Late Aug / early Sep arrival. $1k over msrp broker included

1. Corolla Hatch SE Nightshade (one in silver, one in white). Available at msrp +$499 broker fee if no lease return. Arriving imminently.

1. Camry SE AWD. On the ground and ready to go at MSRP + $499 broker fee if no lease return.

All of this inventory is on the ground and at msrp w base rate + broker. Preference to customers who are returning leases! Lots of good camry, corolla, 4runner and a few on the ground rav4 options available!

I’m in NY.

The $2500 off ‘22 XC60 recharge & XC90 recharge—do you have those available presently? Would be trading in a leased s60 t8.

yes we do please pm us w vin and miles of your s60.

1 Like

Landing this week: a couple of low msrp camry LEs. MSRP + $499 broker. Preference if you’re returning a lease.

lease hakr calc on the rav-4 hybrid?