๐ŸŽŒ Aronchi's April Toyota - Rav4 Prime SE $348/mon | '23 BX4x LTD $236/mon ([Tristate/DMV]

Unspoken for highlander xle w captains chairs arriving end of month / early july at MSRP. No broker fee if we buy your lease return!

1 Like

So a can a deal be done for the two Camrys? As mentioned before I donโ€™t need you to match Carmax or did you not want to take the jeep?

prob only have camry SEs on the ground, but donโ€™t really want the deal given that i have to coordinate an out of state delivery and wonโ€™t be paying anywhere near carmax.

Are Highlander hybrids an option? My lease is up in September so I have a little time if needed.

they are, assuming itโ€™s a lease return that weโ€™d buy.

1 Like

As an update, we have solid inventory of Rav4s, Highlanders, and Corollas coming mid to late July. All are at MSRP with no broker fee if we buy your lease return, otherwise a $499 broker fee.

Here are 2 examples that are available:

1. Rav4 LE

1. Rav4 XLE Premium

1. Corolla LE (many like this)

interested in camry LE base if any are available.

please follow requested format when reaching out, so i can help you better

When reaching out, please list:

1. Name & ZIP
  2. Model Preferences (including trims, colors, etc)
  3. Mileage
  4. Any rebates (i.e. grad, military)
  5. Any lease return? If no, can you pick up in-store?

In stock and ready to go - 22 Tundra SR5 $55k msrp

10k/30 months - $503 + taxes fees and MSD. Lot of truck for the money!

No broker fee if we buy your lease return!

ON THE GROUND AND READY TO ROLL

1. RAV 4 HYBRID LE SOLD RETAIL - WTF LEASEHACKR?!

2. COROLLA SE APEX EDITION MANUAL

BOTH SOLD AT MSRP!!! CAN BE LEASED THROUGH TFS OR FINANCED OR CASH BOUGHT. PICKUP IN-STORE IN THE DMV AREA OR HOME DELIVERY IN THE TRISTATE AREA FOR A FEW BUCKS.

Lease calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

$599 BROKER FEE, WAIVED IF WE PURCHASE YOUR LEASE RETURN (PREFERENCE FOR CLIENTS RETURNING LEASES)

1 Like

You know that a stock number works with Google even better than a VIN, in some cases?

i do, but i also know that thousands in add-ons and a marked up money factor also exist for those googling.

1 Like

So whatโ€™s the point in hiding VIN then? :grin:

you never know. people suck. especially here.

3 Likes

My 15 1/2 year old son has been eyeing the Corolla Apex 6MT.

1 Like

Hide both then, just saying :point_up:

sounds like we found a winner

2 Likes

Maybe I should get rid of my 4xe, lease the Apex and teach him how to drive on it;)-

you should do what makes you happy lol

also going forward, weโ€™re going to try to update in-stock toyota inventory much more often, as it makes sense to sell stock cars far more than waiting for inbounds.

rav4 hybrid LE still available.

2 Likes

Right now automotive wise, the 4Xe makes me very happy. Iโ€™d be happier if my 2001 Prelude Type SH was roadworthy and I could drive it a few days a week.

1 Like