🇩🇪 Aronchi's Apr BMW - $1k off M4 Vert Builds, $11k off ix m60 [Tristate, PA & DMV ONLY]

Out of curiosity what did they flagship money change from to on i8? Any insight on 2019 7 series flagship currently?

None of these can work in Texas, right?

No not at this point.

Self-promotional bump for 4 incoming i8’s, including 1 coupe, which must be approved by COB tomorrow, which is when trunk money expires!!!

1. White/Black Coupe: $150k msrp - $813+tax THIS IS THE LAST REMAINING COUPE IN THE TRISTATE AREA still available? 3057981888

Do you have other bmws for lease other than i8s?

I’m focusing on the i8’s until theyre gone.

If approved by COB today, you can lock in the flagship money on the i8 before it’s gone. Numbers 2, 3 and 4 are available from above!

Bmw has extended the flagship money through month end! With the exception of the coupe, all posted roadsters are available!

1 Like

I live in VA, can I get that deal?

if you pick up in store yes. i just have a white on black $166595 msrp left. the payment structure will be like #5 above. Just adjust that calculator to your tax, remember that your tax is on the sale price (select the option), change the mileage and adjust rebates for loyalty, etc.

Is it the coupe or convertible? Also, where is your store located?

See above. It’s the white on black roadster. Pick up in nj.

Are the MDS required or optional?

They are optional

But for an i8, they are worth it in that the savings per month (up to $90) is much greater than an ordinary $50k car (up to $40).

Absolutely. I only did msds out of pocket on mine

1 Like

White on white and white on black base roadsters incoming and still available!! Grab before they’re gone!

The white on white is in stock!! Ready to move!

Also way more money for the msd it works had in hand.

@aronchi You almost out of stock on these things? Been selling like hot cakes?