🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Sounds like you need a separate phone for work calls

Too sad I am a new customer. Any chance when there’s a car left unclaimed I’d be happy to snag it. Located in Delaware, and seriously want this deal.

Unfortunately, so do dozens of repeats…

Yeah, either that or block all calls except whitelist while on vacation.

You go on vacations? The lady friend seems to be rubbing off on you!

1 Like

I’m a citizen of the world

3 Likes

#NoQuitInNewYork baby!

someone should teach them comma usage, because it was really No, Quit in New York.

4 Likes

When I was hunting my 4xe I kept getting useless spam calls and texts from Turnersville Jeep. I was really tempted to mention “The Utz Factor” and see if anyone had any idea what I was talking about.

1 Like

Question on the demo XC90 T8 (last line), is the $7.5K tax credit included in the calculator in taxes incentives?

Yes it is but those prices are not updated for may

Hi can Volvo deal be done for WV state ? I’m looking for Volvo

no they can’t be done for wv state.

1 Like

IMG_8102

I’d honestly support a temporary ban for people who refuse to read the tags & main posts. It pisses me off & im not even the one who has to deal with it

7 Likes

When will May prices be updated?

sometime in may, i’d imagine.

8 Likes

I saw there is $3000 cash allowance for Volvo C40 now. Is it true? So they removed $5000 lease loyalty, added $3000 cash allowance and $2500 costc?

I asked the same thing in another thread and learned the $3000 cash allowance is for purchases only, not applicable to leases

What are the May deals for XC40 or XC60 recharge. Loyalty+ costco?

1 Like