🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

You need social media marketing 101. Learn to deescalate and not to be keyboard warrior.

GL

6 Likes

Selling Nissans for a living will take a toll on you eventually …

9 Likes

I just think that over the years, the forum has taken a toll for the worse. I have found that fewer people actually take time to read posts, and just show up “expecting” a deal.

19 Likes

Does this include loyalty?

Please read the full post

10 Likes

Charge extra for “I can read it for you but I can’t comprehend it for you” :rofl:

8 Likes

I’m in NJ and want to lease an EV, @aronchi I tried calling but it was just a busy signal. I’ll try again after 9am.

any current deals on Audi Q7 ?

@aronchi Check your DMs here and on IG. Trying to reach you.

error on the C40 deal? Or did you sell out?

pricing was updated earlier today. i’m out of pocket the rest of the month. responses are going to be slim on LH. priority for remaining April units is going to repeat volvo clients.

1 Like

I think we all need a little more Karl Utz back in our lives to bring this place back to what it once was.

4 Likes

Hey all, on the c40s, for the rest of the month, it’s repeats only. Unless you’ve bought a car from me in the past, please do not reach out on a c40. Will not take the deal and tired of random spam phone calls.

4 Likes

Ramp up the utz factor

2 Likes

Also public service announcement to the community. 99% sure it’s a Costco month very very soon. Get your membership locked in, renewed, whatever. Yw

18 Likes

If I walked into your store, would you sell to a Californian? :slight_smile:

Hi, where are your dealers located, anyone out on Long Island, New York? Thanks.

not sure how that’s relevant, we service the entire tristate area.

no because your state is insolvent.

7 Likes

Appreciate everyone’s inquiries and blowing up my phone while I was on vacation last week. Going forward, all C40s will be reserved for repeat Aronchiauto clients only.

Costco tomorrow. If you weren’t a member by 4/30, you’re beat.