🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

1/26 - Updated discounts on xc60 and xc90. Also added very strong discounts on plug-in xc60, xc90, c40 and xc40 EVs. Take advantage of volvo passing on the 7500 before Dark Brandon wakes up and sees what they’re doing. Those are pretty good lease deals for EVs.

Home delivery available for a small cost.

And, most importantly, NO BROKER FEE TO YOU! Do the math when comparing posted discounts.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Check out www.aronchi.com , PM or text 732-779-2587.

1 Like

Hi are all your deals based on 7500 miles a year?

you can adjust mileage on the posted calculators

Someone in LH said yesterday that Volvo leasing is now doing $7500 pass through. Is that stackable with the 16% discount?

Edit: sorry, just scrolled down to see that you mentioned the pass through too. Still wondering if you’re offering both.

It’s the lease cash, so it’s there.

Got it, so 16% off msrp already includes 7500 off. Thank you!

1 Like

thats right

1 Like

Is an 18 month lease term supported?

You wrote that there is a 16% discount on the XC60 recharge. What is the discount on S60 recharge

My dealer has 1 and it’s going to sell retail.

Adding something interesting. C40 Recharge EVs - 20% off before rebates ONLY for TRISTATE AREA CLIENTS (no tax in NJ!). Calc shows $1500 loyalty, you can add $500 affinity/aplan. This is from a new dealer who does not pay us, so these have a $599 broker fee and shipping is at your expense, but we can help facilitate it.

C40 Core $498 plus fees and msd

C40 Plus $517/month plus fees and msd:

C40 Ultimate $562/month plus fees and msd

We have 19 to pick from, including Cores and Ultimates.

THIS IS FOR TRISTATE AREA RESIDENTS ONLY. PLEASE DO NOT REACH OUT ON THIS IF YOU’RE NOT FROM THE AREA!

1 Like

Looking for T8 Ultimate lease. Any available?

Last one delivered yesterday

https://www.instagram.com/p/CoP6VwFpuAm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

OK. You getting more?

2/6 - Volvo has been updated for Feb. A few points of note:

• The C40 is hands down the deal of the month, especially in NJ w no tax and if you have volvo loyalty. C40 Core - $454/month, Plus, $481, and Ultimate $519. No, it will not qualify for Charge-up NJ. We can accommodate NY/NJ/CT/PA/DMV with the C40s.
  • $2500 loyalty across the board on everything this month + $750 presidents day money. Note, we do have the ability to source cars out of region to take advantage of higher loyalty and lease cash amounts. Any transport costs would be on the customer, but the deal might be better.
  • Plug-in recharges will be updated, as well. We are currently gathering inventory after emptying one of our dealers last month when the 7500 rebate came out.
  • Inventory is good. We have several stores to pull cars from.

Home delivery available for a small cost.

And, most importantly, NO BROKER FEE TO YOU! Do the math when comparing posted discounts.

Before you reach out, please list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model and colors of interest
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Loyalty, conquest, grad, military?

Check out www.aronchi.com , PM or text 732-779-2587.

1 Like

“$2500 loyalty across the board on everything this month + $750 presidents day money.”

Would this include the V60 CC, or are those deals still DOA?

haven’t sold one in forever man

Edited: That price above is for the ultimate is with money out of pocket or no? I have loyalty. Sorry if I’m asking newb questions. But the deal seems awesome considering you’re not paying for gas. Curious if it’s fully loaded and if not how much more. Please text me or answer here with MF and Residual. Probably need to be walked through it. Figured I would post here so you don’t answer my newb questions twice. 10,000 or 12000 would be better. Black is Preferred since I have xc40 r design in white about to go back, but am open minded.

No you pay taxes, fees, and first month due at signing. The breakdown is in his sheet. Here’s the calculator for his c40 ultimate deal. No tax for NJ residents I believe.

2/14 - adding some pretty insane xc90 t8 deals for the marketplace. we have…around 50 of these to sell…

xc90 t8+ bright w 2500 loyalty: $568 plus taxes fees and msd. You can add aplan/affinity for another $500 in savings.

xc90 t8 ultimate bright w 2500 loyalty: $708 plus taxes fees and MSD. You can add aplan/affinity for another $500

Tristate area only for these.