🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Does the $2k apply if xc60 is already in household and want to get another xc60?

i have seen it both ways. technically think it’s returning xc60 getting new one.

Insert thread bump here because everyone seems to be doing it.

Added a full loaner $45k loaded up XC40 T5 Mom at $325 +t, f & MSD!! Grab before month end! Note that the car has well under 6k miles on it, so you’ll get some free mileage!!

4 Likes

Anything that will work with a pull ahead?

I have a s90 due back in August, looking to get into a XC90, located in Buffalo.
I do have A Plan as well.

You’re good on the pull ahead, should fit. Buffalo is fine, if you pick up in state. Should have numbers for March soon

Thank you!

Interested in a well equipped r design xc40. I’m outside Philadelphia.

Updated for March. More loaners coming. XC40 T5 momentums are free this month!

off topic but shoutout fellow Buffalo, NY resident! :smiley:

Added more loaners and demos. Getting a big influx shortly and will update them all. Let’s have a rockin’ Volvo March!

1 Like

Added 6 NEW XC40 T5 Momentums. These are fairly optioned up at $43k+. These cars MUST roll immediately. The pricing on them is JUST for these particular XC40s. Once they’re gone, I won’t be getting others. Starting at $281+taxes, fees and MSD for a $43k car!

Yes sir, apparently we live in one of the worst places to lease:(

for Tristate residents only? Or just need to take delivery in Tristate area?

Geography is posted. Nearby states work.

So I’ve experienced, hence the reason I’m on here and willing to go outside the area to get the best deal…Northtown Volvo was really nice and willing to play a little bit though on a brand new custom order XC40 so I keep the faith.

Asking if i have to be a resident of tristate+surrounding area or simply take delivery (i’m FL resident)

Florida is easy registration, but I’m wary of deals where people have to fly. It doesn’t really work out

I shopped like crazy for my s90 and ended up going to northtown in the end. The lease is coming up August and starting to shop myself.

My Impreza lease is up in September so I’m in the same boat as you :grimacing: