🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

Where you advertise, son

1 Like

Would you still consider either of the c40 vehicles a good deal if you upped the mileage to 12k and removed the MSD’s?

They’re good with loyalty or for someone with a good lease return that wants an ev.

Yea i doubt we have loyalty, but my wife does have positive equity in her current lease that is set to expire in aug.

Happy to work that in. Can even replace loyalty

Do these include that new $5k incentive for C40s?

I would expect they do yeah

Will the XC40 recharge have a similar lease price point or is this just for the C40

No it won’t

I’ve got some family in Tx, may be interested - is the c40 deal available?

1 Like

I tried to contact this broken, extremely offensive, and unprofessional. He stated in his announcement that he accepted out-of-state and asked to call. I called and he was offended that I called Saturday and texted me saying that I did not read his post that has no information about state restrictions. Then he said he server “NY, NJ, PA, CT, RI, DMV” only, but his doc does not say only.

I worked with brokers from east coast, mid, and West, and I always got my cars out of state without problems, but this unprofessional guy has poor communication and treats customers like shit. I would not recommend it and would never do business with such a rude person. Imagine if you have problems in a deal with this guy, he would throw you under the bus at first sight.

7 Likes

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

3 Likes

C40 post clearly said geography. Thread header clearly said geography. Google sheet header clearly said geography. This guy calls (not texts) on a Saturday from Seattle. Sorry, my man, first criteria for our clients is literacy. Strongly recommend you continue to work with whomever you worked with in the past or with brokers who actually say they work with your area. This isn’t for you.

20 Likes

Thanks for making clear “literary” true what I said, you treat customer like shit.

you’re not a customer.

10 Likes

Nice customer service, self-sabotaging, and lack of self-awareness :raised_hands:t2: :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I repeat, you’re not a customer. You’re in no danger of buying anything.

17 Likes

I’m advocating for @ihartz since he hasn’t even got a like yet. @aronchi, start shipping out of state and get chatGPT to answer your calls. You think you’re too good to be true like In & Out staying in your geography. In & Out should be coast to coast and airports in Mexico.

To be fair I’ve been on this site when leasing Saturns and made in America Buicks was a thing and I still asked Aronchi for Volvos out of state, deals too good I just pretended geography was optional.

6 Likes

Liking as well bc I’ve been ghosted by this guy in the past when asking a question via text. It didn’t hurt…
Cedric The Entertainer Dancing GIF by CBS

2 Likes

I mean Saturdays are a fair game since almost all dealers work on those days. If it was a Sunday, I’d understand. Or you know, just don’t pick up, lol.

6 Likes