🇸🇪 Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

First demo deal of the month. This is a lot of car for the money.

LOADED XC90 T6 inscription demo at 13% off pre-rebates. Black/amber - climate, advanced, park pilot assist, 21s, ~$73k msrp.

Edit - please please please do not contact us from outside the areas in the title of the post. We cannot help you. Please ONLY reach out for our deals if you are in the areas we cover.

1 Like

I live in NY. This is still available? Thx!

believe this car is available.

what’s current demo mileage? Thanks again!

assume 3k like all loaners. probably less.

What are you talking about?

no, it’s a 2022 w 21 inch wheels.

Adding 2 more xc90 inscription demos at 13% off with NO FEE. Both are $67xxx.

7500/24 months w no rebates: 625 + taxes fees and MSD. Can add $1k loyalty and/or $500 affinity/aplan. That’ll take it into the $500s

Also added several w advanced package.

Interested in the demo xc90. Sent you a message.

Interested in an XC60 T8 Recharge and wondering if it’s possible to purchase and get the $2500 off MSRP.

yes i have one 2022 left at 2500 off msrp. better to purchase. please pm me requested information.

no you didnt

8/12 - we added an awesome 22 demo xc60 b6 rdesign demo loaded up w advanced package to our sheet in blue on black at 11.5% off.

Note also, our discounts are actually the discount off the car - we do not inflate them to make them seem higher while penalizing the residual in your deal! So, for example, if someone’s showing a 15% discount, it ain’t really close to 15% because they penalize the residual value and then charge $500-700 on top.

More awesome xc90 demos are coming up shortly. We thank everyone for their continued business and patience as we get through our backlog of inquiries.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.

I sent you a PM, thank you!

Didn’t realize you could play with residuals on demos. Always thought they were fixed by the finance company. Thanks for the info.

8/14 - Updated rows 45 and 47 in our sheet for the month.

22 XC60 B5 Inscription (climate + advanced) updated to 11% off with no fee. We have about a dozen to pick from.

22 XC60 B6 R-design (climate + advanced) updated to 12% off with no fee. This is a hot car in blue on black

22 XC90 T6 momentum (climate and 20s) added at 12% off in silver/black.

Actual RV used in the deal calculation - not one adjusted down for miles.

Before you reach out, please review the posted google sheet and then list the following (this is very important!!!):

1. Name
  2. Model of interest with color pref / packages – please list several options
  3. Zip
  4. Mileage
  5. Which of the posted rebates do you qualify for?
  6. Will you be doing MSDs? Note all of these deals are built with MSDs.
  7. Do you have a lease return / are you returning a car? Please provide details.
1 Like

they are, but loaners technically have lower residuals when you adjust for the mileage they have on them. You can show a 15% discount, but a rv that’s 2 points lower than base rv, so it’s not really a 15% discount…

8/15 - there’s a xc90 t6m loaner on row 51 at 12% off w no fee. Silver on black + climate and 20s. someone grab it. Also a xc90 t6m 6 passenger in blue/blonde…

Great deal on the T6M. I’d be all over it if I was in your region.

1 Like

We need deals like this in SoCal !

1 Like