šŸ‡øšŸ‡Ŗ Aronchi Apr NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! PS2 AWD $288/mon | Tristate/DMV

Hey Mikeā€¦ wondering what you have left in stock for the T5 inscriptions. Located in northern NJ.

feel free to text me with what youā€™re looking for. iā€™ll do my bestā€¦

5/25 - Weā€™re down to our last dozen or so xc60 t5 inscriptions at this pricing. Again, if youā€™re on the fence about pulling the trigger this month, I strongly urge you to do so. We are out of any MSRP sub-$54.5k. If you donā€™t qualify for rebates, we still have ample demos to roll.

Funny story, someone on the forum asked me for pricing on a sentra in April with college grad. It was sub-$100/month. He didnā€™t pull the trigger. When he reached out this month, I told him pricing had gone up $2100. He ā€œlol-edā€ me. I was dead serious.

Also, trying to keep it in-region the rest of the month to remove complexity. Further, if you are in the process of selling your car or are going to try to include a sale of your current car as part of this transaction, please donā€™t reach out this month.

2 Likes

Hi
How much off msrp before incentives for a Volvo S60 momentum?
Thanks

Did you check his sheet? Where it says 19-20% depending on which version?

1 Like

It was not clear if itā€™s with incentives. No need to be a smart a$$

All due respect, and no hard feelings, but after the amount of time i wasted on your xc60, and then you throwing that nonsense lease trade in on me at the last second, Iā€™ll probably not opine on thisā€¦

1 Like

No hard feelings as well, I got a better deal on xc60 than you offered locally, and dealer was happy with the trade at an amazing price. Oh well, thanks for you time. And I did offer to compensate it for you.
Good business.

uh a) you took my numbers to local dealers to get them to match, b) your region has an extra $1k of lease cash on xc60s and c) you paid an extra $400 in doc. all you had to do, from the very beginning, was to say that you had a lease trade-in. would have saved both of us quite a bit of time - i would have passed immediately. maybe iā€™m wrong, because i go through dozens of inquiries daily, but i dont recall being offered compensation. iā€™d feel wrong taking it when i didnā€™t finish a deal, anyway. good day.

1 Like

Youā€™re most welcome. Local Florida dealers donā€™t match numbers from leasehackr) they need an offer from another competing dealer on paper.
No worries, Iā€™ll lease the s60 locally then. Good luck helping others.

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

10 Likes

Coming up on last call for May Volvo. Keeping it in-region only (thatā€™s tristate & PA). new xc60 inscriptions down to probably a handful. xc90 momentums almost out. xc40s lol. same with s60s. lots of xc90 inscriptions (which is probably where momentums will be priced next month). prices are about to go up a lot. if serious, DO NOT WAIT.

1 Like

Texted! Deals sound great.

Not ready to lease yet, but just curious, when do you expect June deals/inventories to be announced?

i would guess in early june

3 Likes

Thanks for reaching out. Youā€™re out of region.

Couldnā€™t I have the vehicle shipped on my own dime?

no, you couldnt.

1 Like

Ok thanks!

Any XC60 T8 left?