🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

The loaded up one is available

Last day to lock in our awesome May pricing is tomorrow. Things will definitely get much more expensive in June, with or without costco. For deals locked in by tomorrow, pickup will have to be by Saturday. Keeping these at in-region ONLY through May end.

PS yesterday I had one of the worst experiences I have ever had with a LH member. After grinding me down over $8/month, someone agreed to a deal, sent me his license, and then asked to test drive a comparable car at my dealer. I asked one of the salespeople to give him keys yesterday because I had to run around to do a half dozen cars myself. Three hours after the guy test drove, he called me to tell me he got a “much lower number” from my own dealer and asked me, as a “courtesy”, if i would beat it. Naturally, I wasn’t too kind to either the customer or the salesperson who snaked a deal from me and will be discussing the matter with ownership, because, in essence, his salesperson wound up bidding against himself and cost ownership money.

I have had thousands of very positive interactions on LH. That said, don’t be that guy. Karma always remembers. Thanks for an awesome May. :v:

2 Likes

New here so sorry - looking for an S60 AWD, do you have any demos available that would qualify for CPO? I live in MA

Difficult to find s60 T5r demo. Climate and 19s, black/black.

10k/36 no rebates, $378+taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty, $350 plus taxes fees and msd.

Even more difficult to find xc60 T8 insc exp. Climate & premium.

10k/36 no rebates $538 plus taxes fees and MSD. With loyalty + aplan $488 plus taxes fees and MSD!!

All deals below. We still have an awesome S60 T6M demo in stock, too - even more rare.

You guys have a day to lock in posted XC60 deals and add COSTCO to them, which is worth $1250. Believe this includes the posted T8’s!

EDIT THIS STARTS ON 6/2 AS DEALERS CANNOT VALIDATE THE COSTCO PINS. IT WAS RELEASED EARLY INCORRECTLY.

What do you mean “have a day to lock in”?

Can you use this incentive on demos as well?

does Costco stack with A-Plan or PenFed?

1 Like

It does. Build it on Volvo site and you’ll see it.

So shouldn’t stacking w Costco make a great deal?

1 Like

No, because there are also other components to a great deal.

Ya I’m seeing now the residual and mf kill it.

And lack of dealer discounts.

Just texted you about XC90.

Is the 2021 S60 T5R Demo still available? Sent a text last night

It is available, i don’t have June pricing and you didn’t text

Hey all - appreciate all of the inquiries to start the month. As I do not have pricing from my main dealer at this time, please refrain from sending 3-4 texts asking when I will receive pricing. It’s causing anxiety.

I do know that this will be a very good month for XC40 P8s, so we have that to look forward to.

4 Likes

According to Volvo have to have been a Costco member as of 5/31. I missed it by a damn day.

Have any of your relatives add you to their existing account

2 Likes

Good Morning,
Do you have June pricing in yet ? Thx.