🇸🇪 Aronchi May NO FEE Volvo/Polestar! | S60 T8 $371, XC60 T8 $531, XC90 T8 $624! INSANE POLESTARS | Tristate/DMV

How many months for pull ahead for Volvo? I have someone who’s Xc90 T6 Inscription ends in September. How does return inspections and new vehicle delivery work for NY residents?

It’s 9 months. Assuming the car is in good shape, and you get another one, vcfs is fairly flexible on the lease return

Thanks I’ll let them know. They are very under mileage about only 12K miles. The car does have one paint scratch and a chip about a inch or two otherwise it’s in excellent condition. Would the dealer pickup the existing car and deliver the new one to NY? If so what’s the transport fee? Also can you provide a link for the pull ahead I can send them? Do you have any loaded T6 Inscription Trim Xc90?

Feel free to give my number. Given that I’m the one signing people up, i can’t deliver to NY. Pick up is in nj. I’ll ground the lease return too.

Great I’ll send it to them, but they will ask if your dealer whoever it is has a price to deliver the car instead of pickup.

That’s fine, I’m sure someone will deliver it depending on location

I assume the teacher rebate would apply to principals as well?

Yeah i believe so

Possible to apply corporate A-Plan elite discount?

No these are below aplan

S60 T6 R Design
19” 5 spoke Rims
12k/36m
0 MSD
FIRST month only DAS
11590 zip
Coming from infiniti
Healthcare worker

Added a $42k loaner S60 T5 FWD at $259+t&f&msd. If you’re a teacher or first responder, the car is $200 a month, cheaper than a sentra…

What does “green” and “yellow”-colored cell indicate?

universal language for “dirt cheap”.

2 Likes

Every lease has an odometer disclosure. However, I am fully certain that these loaners are retired within proper volvo guidelines.

1 Like

Loyalty/conquest not stackable with teachers rebate correct? Your calculators doesn’t have any of these rebates included?

Correct to both

Are 24-month numbers significantly worse?

Depending on the car, but usually they are. 30 isn’t much worse.

It’s called fraud. You usually don’t see that advertised on the internet in such a cavalier manner!

1 Like