Ariya lease in the Midwest (MN) - Deal check

Hello my dear friends, Here we go again!

I’m trying to work out an Ariya lease in the Midwest and am getting numbers at about $330 for Engage+ AWD and $440 for Platinum+ AWD

Both 2023 models

With MSD, they go down by approximately $30 each, so $300 and $410 respectively

Is this worth it?? Or there is more meat on the bone??

Also , is this a good time to snag one or wait for later…this for those who have a crystal ball and know if incentives will get better. I have a few thousand miles and 3 months left on current onepay lease.

Thanks

Really no one wants to respond to this deal check??

You’ve been a member here for many years, and there have been several Ariya deals posted. What have you concluded? How does it compare with your target deal?

It is difficult to discern given that almost all the leases have been outside the Midwest region. Moreover I do not see trim information clearly described

I think $300 with sign and drive on Engage+ is a reasonable deal and $300 on Platinum+ would be brilliant!!

What’s your opinion??

Thanks

If the deals outside of your region are better, by all means shop outside of your market.

I personally cannot eyeball this and render an opinion either way, without pawing through threads and analyzing the deals you’ve already looked at.

@zaimer is asking you how this compares to the best deals you’ve found, which is the right question.

Someone who’s shopped for this car this month (or sells or brokers them) would have more insight.

Short of that, you can either use the data you’ve found to model and present an offer locally, or you can always shop outside your market.

Good luck with your hunt!

It’s well into 2024, I’d shoot for 10% off plus incentives and buy rate MF. Offer them that and see what they say, in fact offer that to all the dealers in your area.

Thanks much, I’m down to approx $355 for a Platinum+ with 2K MSD, 18/10. Is there more meat on the bones per you kind folks?

I know Ariyas in other regions have leased for less. I feel $355 is not too shabby for a $63K car

Thanks for your advice in advance!

Signed…not great! Just pretty average!

4 Likes

Looks pretty great, especially if you do not have loyalty.

It is very good deal for Platinum, does the dealer have any more?. If they have more please give me contact details

1 Like

Reach out if you are in nj. I can help you locate a dealer who will replicate this deal

1 Like

I am in NY not in NJ, Thanks for the reply

This is good deal. I shed no tears for dealer loosing money on deal (given how they feasted in in COVID era). But leaving some meat on bone is ok in my book.