Ariya 2023 Platinum - deal check

First of all thanks for inspiration, wanted to try going electric for a while and tesla is not an option at all.
Live in VA but negotiated a deal on a demo vehicle far out of state (free shipping though). 4k on the fart miles.

Going to e-sign today and wait for delivery next week, seeking feedback.

On a Plat? Pretty nice.

Wish the west coast had the 18month special.

while we are on it. Anyone knows if Nissan has GAP insurance built-in. Never leased a nissan. And probably will never again :slight_smile:

that page is NOT super helpful:)
Do I Have Gap Insurance? (nissanfinance.com)

I don’t have the lease handy, but essentially the “GAP waiver” states that, so long as the vehicle is in good standing with NMAC, and the insurance coverage being maintained on the vehicle meets their minimum standards, that NMAC agrees to accept the fair value payout from the insurance company for the vehicle in the event of a claim.

So it’s not “insurance” to cover the gap between fair value and the amount remaining, but NMAC will “waive” any gap so long as their other conditions are met.

TLDR; you shouldn’t need gap insurance.

that’s perfect will be looking out for that on the contract too

Just curious.
The incentives are assigned to registration adress. How did you get 18 months lease cash incentive?
Did Your dealer confirm it?

yes, incentives tied to my zip and dealer confirmed it.

at least he game the same numbers as I asked for. on incentives section.

I sent You a DM .
Let me know

Ouch that tax is brutal. You’re at only $338 pre tax.

Are incentives (not fees) taxed in VA?

Free money isn’t free. We are taxed on most incentives as well. At least the tax rate is only 4.15 in this case. :slightly_frowning_face:

yes incentives are taxed.

You gonna whore out the rest of their inventory in exchange for starbucks gift cards?

1 Like

Yes. This is my liftime goal to do. :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.