Are too many newbies expecting a unicorn-type deal?

Please share. I’m all ears.

92678e99776c774b56c996cce46052a8--jackson-thriller-winter-meme

2 Likes

Most people won’t even entertain something like “I’m looking for a 540” with no other information, whatsoever, but I’m nice.

1. I want two 540ixs, at least one in bernina, if they are between $400 and $500.
  2. What does your mom buying a Benz this year have to do with BMW loyalty?
  3. I declined to entertain this any further because I am getting such a high volume of requests!
6 Likes

Ouch. You couldn’t even get a new 530i xdrive for that monthly a few months ago (even with loyalty and MSDs) for that monthly.

1 Like

When?……
Xxxxxx

What’s up with some folks who think this chip shortage is made up, and dealers have no right to charge MSRP or above.

Maybe dealers should stop offering loaner deals at 15-20% off MSRP to these folks, when things are back to normal.

1 Like

This comment did not age very well :rofl:

1 Like

I have seen some “decent” BMW deals this month (10% off MSRP on certain new models), but BMWFS is not providing much in incentives compared to say Audi Financial.

1 Like

Yeah, tough market all around. I guess it goes to prove that we should never take anything for granted, in good times or the bad. But especially the good times.

Same people who say ‘I will NEVER lease from XXX again’ because they aren’t allowed to sell the Banks Car.

3 Likes

Sometimes, reading some of the comments on broker threads makes my day. Not long ago, there was someone looking for an M3/M4/M550i and other “not cheap” BMW models for between $500 to $800 per month. No mention of whether they had loyalty and what other incentives they qualified for.

2 Likes

BMW seems to be maintaining output (reducing options in some cases) and dealers have surplus build slots

Brokers are not allowed to take vacations :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Especially when the inexistent M340i loaner is sought after :laughing:

2 Likes

I don’t always prefer m340is, but when I do, I want them to be hermits and not have any friends.

7 Likes

Dude posted in another broker’s thread looking for a demo M340i. :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Vacations?!? Brokers are not allowed to sleep! Instant responses expected at every hour of the morning/day/night :grin:

1 Like

Well, at least we know some people are taking their time to read through the threads?

3 Likes

This is why there should be only one post with the current deals in a locked thread. Wait. Did I say this before? lol

3 Likes

Haha I like a hybrid solution - archive old posts but still have more than one. It’s annoying to search through the edits when you need to do so for various purposes.

Is it still have available? :grin::grin::grin:

1 Like