Are too many newbies expecting a unicorn-type deal?

I’d like 10% off MSRP and base MF for a Range Rover Sport please. You also have that employee PIN you can throw in? Oh you’ll take care of shipping too, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl: (being very facetious here)… :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

PM me your address I have pounds of Hershey’s chocolate I legit need to get rid of. I also have a few boxes of defective truffles from my neighbors business. I have a pound sitting on my desk rn. I’m only half joking. You ever stick your gloved hands in a 15lbs box of defective Reese’s cups that have been crushed?

Sure, 30k floor mats.

:chocolate_bar:

2 Likes

On a new unit? What are people drinking?

1 Like

TBF, he gave me a pretax payment and cited a California deal for a lower trim that would by my math taken 19% off with his incentives and regional cash (even though I have 1k more than NJ).

1 Like

Regional cash is higher in NJ, but CA has the extra $1500 from CA, no?

1 Like

He did his homework, 20% off from a loaner in 2020, rebates from all sources whether qualifying or not. Last month’s MF. He clearly waiting for all of these things to exist at some point. It’s not his fault as a consumer that you are not competent enough as a seller to combine all of these clearly possible things into a deal now.

2 Likes

I have 1k regional. CA has the CCFR right?

1 Like

CA gets a regional and CCFR (or at least they did last time I checked)

One of the oddest comments I have seen on LH, ever.

12 Likes

At least his hands weren’t bare?

1 Like

It was food service. Baking :slight_smile: Hershey+Sweet remember?

I don’t have NJ programs so I won’t go into it.

@Bostoncarconcierge No cupcakes for you.

1 Like

In my years in the food service industry, I never went shoulder deep into a box of Reese’s

3 Likes

Not one single cocoa bean harmed in all 15 pounds of busted PB cups though, and sanitary to boot.

I have absolutely overpaid for things I wanted then and now. I didn’t follow that immediately by posting on a message board, whose topic is about getting those things as cheaply as possible, asking if I overpaid (and by how much).

1 Like

You ever stick your gloved hands in a 15lbs box of defective Reese’s cups that have been crushed?

going to be thinking about this all day.

1 Like

How else do you breakup 15 lbs of reeses cups.

I have standards. I also should be doing paperwork rn…

It sounded like a fetish to me, so I left it alone.

4 Likes

You remind them the word “chocolate” in their name is a gross misnomer?

4 Likes

how has the mod gestapo not landfilled this shitshow yet?

4 Likes