Are these deals only for tier 1 credit?

Higher MF isn’t going to add $80-$100/mo on a $27k vehicle. Do you even know the sales price. A sales person seeing that you don’t understand how leasing works is going to milk you for all they can. You really should read and understand the basics of leasing before getting more quotes.

We have a Toyota GSM in FL on here. I’d start there.

1 Like

Just because Tacomas lease well doesn’t mean all Toyotas lease well. High residuals don’t always mean anything leases well. Ads are probably the worse source for what is or isn’t a good deal (if they are flying off the shelf, why am I spending money to persuade you to buy it?).

:point_up_2:t2::point_up_2:t2:

1 Like

Thats correct. Lower tier would mean higher MF. Sale price and residual value rent’t affected by your credit score.

Are they giving you any type of discount on the msrp or is the sell price the same as msrp?

The leasing 101 thread is definitely a great resource for your first lease.

Thanks for all the help, yes I certainly did read the leasing 101 and watched the video. My issue was really not knowing the numbers when I was at the dealer. I was able to do my research. I will fight for the best MSRP as I likely cannot control the current MF for my tier. Thanks for all the help.

You can be educated on what the mf is, and if they add to it they’re required to tell you how much of a mark up is due to your credit, so be sure to pay attention to that part too.

1 Like

I think you mean to say the best pre incentive selling price. MSRP is fixed by the manufacturer. What you want is the lowest possible MSRP of the car/trim that leases best and has all the stuff that you absolutely must have (Leather? Upgraded wheels, headlights, sunroof, whatever it is that you absolutely don’t want to live without for the next three years). Then you want to get the highest possible dealer discount off of that particular car.