Are tax credits in TX running for all dealers at the same time?

I know tax credits is TX come from lenders, but are they running out at the same time for all dealers? For example, if one local Audi dealer told me they don’t have them available for the rest of the month, does it mean all Audi dealers are out?

1 Like

No.

They just ran out since Audi hands out x number of lender tax credits per month. (usually based on some secretive metric)

Sometimes you can ask if another bank besides AFS is offering lender tax credit:

Thanks for the reply. Do you mean AFS hands out x amount of credits to each dealer or all dealers share the same x amount?

It’s a per dealer situation. That’s why I always tell people who contact early in the month not to dawdle if they like a car I show them that’s on the ground because the lender tax credit may no longer be available if they wait too long.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks!

No, it should be unlimited from the manufacturer and for the third party (USBank and Ally) would be limited to dollar amounts.

Not for Audi.

I swear, luxury brands are the worst in savings. LOL

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.