APRIL PRICE DROP 2019 Nissan Rogue SV - $209 + tax (first month, bank, plates, doc, tax DAS) - [NY/NJ] VPP REQUIRED, Other Trims Available through 4/30

Dealer has a few more units to move by the end of April. 2019 Nissan Rogue SV/SL (features below). Deal requires VPP/college grad. Normally, I’d figure out home delivery, but with 2 days left in the month, you’re likely better off coordinating pick-up in NJ. Plenty of colors available. If you are looking for other trims or something else, please be specific in your messages, rather than throwing out a generic “How does so and so lease right now?”. This wastes both of our time, and I can’t be helpful.

**Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Nissan Rogue SV
**MSRP: $28,735
**Monthly Payment: $209 + tax
**Drive-Off Amount: first month, inceptions, tax
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage: 12k, -1% for 15k
**MF: .0011
**Residual: 56%
**Available Incentives: $500 VPP included, if you do not qualify, please remove. College grad available also as $500 taxable (does not stack with VPP)
**Region: NY/NJ only. South NJ has different incentives
**Leasehackr Score: 11.1
**Saved Numbers on Leasehackr Calculator:

Rogue SL (one left):

SL + Prem:

Can I have this car for free?

1 Like

They’re possible but this dealership won’t do it.

All trims updated! Even without VPP, each one of these is significantly cheaper than Honcker this month!

1 Like

Hi! I would be interested in an SL. Have VPP! Can you send me additional info?

1 Like

Hi - it is listed above in the original post.

Broker fees on this deal?

there are none

May be interested in this as my work car seems like a pretty strong deal…

Price drop!

Hey, whats the monthly price with tax included in the monthly payment and not DAS. Also with the premium package in the car. $30k msrp

End of month price drop on sv! Dealer needs a few more units sold. Month ends Monday at cob. Best way to reach me before month end is via text 732-779-2587. I’m on the road delivering cars to LH members!

This is $14/month cheaper than Honcker! Last day to get approved is tomorrow!

Which dealership ?

Manhattan Nissan

I heard they share a building with Infiniti of Manhattan now. Is that true?

2 Likes

Very true… I saw it with my own eyes

Bump for April price drop. Stay tuned for S and SL updates!

1 Like

Waiting to hear about the SL options, thx Mike!