APRIL ONLY: 2019 BMW i8 Coupe, $820/m + Tax, Inceptions, and MSDS, Including Loyalty [IN/IL/OH/WI]

, , , , ,

The broker feel on this deal is $599 .

Must collect before end of the month!

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i8 Coupe
MSRP: $15X,XXX
Monthly Payment: $820 + Tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2100 Up Fronts + $5950 MSDS
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: 0.00177, Reduced to 0.00142 with 7 MSDS Applied
Residual: 65%
Available Incentives: $2465 April Lease Credit and $1500 Loyalty applied, Conquest and OL Available
Region: Midwest
Leasehackr Score: 15.4 Years

2 Likes

What would this be for 36 months 10 or 12k? Or 24 months 12/12k?

24 month, 7500 a year.

Great deal!!! GLWS

1 Like

So no option for 36 mo ?

36/10 would be ~$930 + Tax.

Great deal already, but crazy to think for IL you could use Owners Choice to get the Fed rebate on top.

And CCA Rebate of $1500 after the fact :wink:

1 Like

Is this deal only available in those states? I’m in South Florida and I’m interested

I qualify for Corporate Sales Program, which shows an incentive for 2019 i8 Lease or Owners Choice of ‘up to $24,965’. I know lease cash and CSP can’t both be applied, but if CSP gets me 10x off…

Is this deal possible with CSP? In Illinois and would consider lease or owners choice

Unfortunately the corporate program doesn’t offer the same discount as dealer rebates combined with loyalty and such.

So is this deal still available

So using the corporate program instead of lease incentive + loyalty would result in a higher payment?

Are you sure about that? Fleet replaces lease cash and is slightly higher (was $500 more on 330i), but everything else can be used with it, as far as I know.

Fleet discount for i8 is almost $25,000 too so…

Right, so? How do you think all these crazy i8 deals come about? The $25K fleet probably includes all dealer cash that you don’t see on BMW site lease offers. Same story with 2019 7-series - shows up to $13,500.
Here is from BMW site i8 offer:

and suggested dealer contribution of $24,364 and $2,465 Lease Credit

1 Like

Great job Midwest - this is the way to do it. Very nice i8 deal!

It’s the last day of the month so we are starting the day head to head with New York. 4am early our time before bright and early in sunny California.

Happy selling and best of luck to all the hackers who waited till the last day of the month to grab something. Stay dedicated and continue getting what you want