đŸ”„ APRIL Jeep Deals (CDJR) - GC 4xe $312/mo w/ Loyalty; $245/mo Hornet PHEV w/ Conquest; + Inceptions DAS

How do I reach out I sent email.submitted form, texted
pls let.me know. My name is Rajesh Ranganathan

I think they’re very backed up. I emailed as well for the gxe deal and tried to pay on Memorial Day, got an error and been waiting to hear back. I think they’re slammed right now.

Correct - trying to close the month up with existing deals

1 Like

No worries I know you’re a great broker so I have no issues waiting.

2 Likes

When do you think is the best time to contact and discuss .

They are definitely responding, just a slight delay. Ordered on Memorial Day and got my VON today.

Hi everyone!

We were busy the last couple of days getting our month closed out and working on getting June set up and running with our newest deals. We do have a few more brands we are waiting on finalizing a few more deals on but our response times should be much improved after this weekend!

In the meantime, who likes picture puzzles?

1 Like

Ram
Flash
Money? deals? Bonus cash?

Close

2 Likes

Flash sale on Ram you say!?:grin:

:pickup_truck: OH TRUCK! NINJAS ARE BACK WITH SOME RAMS! :pickup_truck:

$399 Fee on Ram 1500 Big Horn and Laramie 4x4 Orders AND In-Stock!

• Money Factor - LOCKED :lock:
  • Residual - LOCKED :lock:
  • Incentives - LOCKED :lock:

*Crew Cab Only

Expires at Midnight on Monday June 5th, any payments received past 6/5 will NOT be eligible.

USE CODE ‘OHTRUCK’ AT CHECKOUT!

Factory Orders 10% w/ Affiliate (9% w/o)

• BIG HORN STARTING AT $460/mo w/ $0 Down (NJ Resident - Inceptions DAS)
  • CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • LARAMIE STARTING AT $518/mo w/ $0 Down (NJ Resident - Inceptions DAS)
  • Up to $2,000 Loyalty Available to Stack on Top
  • Includes $1,000 Private Web Offer (found on RAM.com - must be valid at time of delivery)

In Stock 9.0% w/ Affiliate (8% w/o)

• 2023 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4x4 - $51,020 MSRP
  • Deal # R9208
  • Bright White/Black&Diesel Gray cloth
  • Base build - no adds
  • $472/mo w/ Inceptions DAS
  • $414/mo w/ Inceptions DAS w/ $2k Ram Loyalty

Please contact Nathan@ShopAutoNinjas.com for any inquiries!

Affiliate Signup is REQUIRED for max advertised discounts, if you are not familiar please ask us how to qualify.

Start your order by completing our Fee Payment Here

USE CODE ‘OHTRUCK’ AT CHECKOUT FOR $399 FEE

Email Nathan@ShopAutoNinjas.com with the following info:

• Full Name on Order
  • Address for Regsitration/Order
  • Best Contact Number
  • Build Link (or Deal # for In-Stock)
  • Preferred Structure for Final Quote (Mileage, DAS preference, Months Term, Credit Tier)
  • Copy of Driver’s License
  • Copy of Current Insurance

Do you guys buy out lease vehicles? I have a 21 4xe Sahara with 10k miles. Looking to get out of that lease and into a GCL. Chrysler Capital. Just trying to streamline process if possible.

Yep we buyout leases of every brand except Tesla & Volvo. Shoot Nathan an inquiry

1 Like

I apologize for the naive comment, but what does the word “inceptions” mean that are due at signing for one of these ram trucks?

Thanks will do. Any GCL deals this month

Inceptions are the lease inception costs, aka paying the part of the lease that isn’t the car itself - up front. This can vary by state not only by tax rate and cost of registration but as well as whether your state charges tax up front or not. For states like NY and NJ, lease taxes are due up front at time of signing which would be included in the inceptions, along with the dealer fee, bank fee and government/registration fees.

Please note, you are not required to pay all your inceptions up front, but that is how these offers are structured. You may roll some of those in and lower your up front cost in return for a higher payment. Please note there are varying implications from doing this, for example NY in particular has special tax rules and essentially taxes you extra for not paying your taxes up front out of pocket - where in contrast a state like FL the tax is collected monthly and would not be due at lease signing.

-Matt

1 Like

Also would appreciate if you could let us know if any GCL deals will be coming this month.

Question, how much extra off msrp if I have affiliate for the gc 4xe?

Ok, thanks. Just ot be clear, in the calculator link that says "due at signing " ( 1st month $472, upfront fees $1794 and upfront taxes $1558 ) all of those are the inception costs?

It’s Electric Part 2 :zap: - Pacifica PHEV & 30th Anniversary, and 4xe Base This Time! - With Early Bird Special!

• Enhanced Discount on In Stock & Orders for the Pacifica PHEV & Orders Only of the base & 30th Anniversary Grand Cherokee 4xe
  • 8% off Orders of the Pacifica PHEV, & 30th Anniversary with affiliate, Buy Rate, $599 Doc, Free Home Delivery (7.5%, $99 Delivery 6/10 and on)
  • 7.5% off In Stock Pacifica PHEVs with affiliate
  • TOTAL PROGRAM LOCKS NOW AVAILABLE
  • Money Factor - LOCKED :lock:
  • Residual - LOCKED :lock:
  • Incentives - LOCKED :lock:
  • $599 Service Fee

EARLY BIRD SPECIAL

• Those who lock in their deal prior to 11:59PM on 6/9/2023 will get their delivery fee waived and be eligible for the extra 0.5% off their car (8% vs 7.5%) - This represents about $500 in additional savings.

Sample Deal - Grand Cherokee Base 4xe

• $62k MSRP - 8% off with affiliate (7.5% if order place 6/10 and on)
  • $339 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing - 24/10k Term
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

Sample Deal - Grand Cherokee 4xe 30th

• $66.5k MSRP - 8% off with affiliate (7.5% if order place 6/10 and on)
  • $399 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing - 24/10k Term

In Stock Pacifica Hybrid PHEV Touring L - 7.5% & $13k in Rebates!

• $53k MSRP
  • $564 Per Month
  • Inceptions Due at Signing - 36/10k Term
  • Great lease and then buyout contender to capture tax credit. Net cap cost for most as structured will be $35,XXX
  • Enter custom MSRP if order!

$99 DELIVERY COUNTIES - Inquire Re: Other counties
New Jersey

• Sussex, Passaic, Bergen, Warren, Morris, Essex, Hudson, Union, Somerset, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Burlington, Ocean, Camden, Gloucester

Pennsylvania

• Monroe, Carbon, Northampton, Lehigh, Bucks, Berks, Montgomery, Philadelphia, Delaware, Chester

New York

• Rockland, Queens, New York, Kings, Richmond (AKA NYC and Rockland County), Westchester

INSTRUCTIONS
1.) Go to Jeep’s Website and Build your GC 4xe: Build & Price a 2023 Jeep¼ Grand Cherokee Wl 4xe Today! | Jeep
2.) Click calculator (in example deal section) above and enter your msrp and local tax rate to calculate your payment
3.) Auto Ninjas - Car Leasing Services - Pay the fee here, fully refundable if order is not placed, or credit not approved
4.) Fill out this form to get in touch with Nathan regarding your build link, reg zip, miles preferences etc: Auto Ninjas | Contact Us

1 Like