🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Any interior restriction again on the GC 4xe?

@AutoNinjas I emailed you earlier this morning – can you do Vermont?

Interested in a 30th GC4XE
Will they be orders, and if so, whats the build time and delivery schedule like?
Thanks!

1 Like

How long does one have to wait for these orders ? Example the grand chereokee base deal

interested in a gc4xe 30th anniversary

Happy to help

About 2 months start to finish

@lsr We cannot deliver to VT, if you’d like to pick the car up from the dealer, we can most likely make an exception being that VT isn’t too complicated of a state to reg in. Will have to check - submit an inquiry

Trim dependent - email Nathan for specifics

Hi @AutoNinjas do you business in midwest as well?

Inceptions of 5.3k? Cmon. At least roll in the doc, dealer fees etc.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, please if you are interested in a vehicle email Nathan@shopautoninjas.com - if you email me directly please anticipate delays in response as I am working on large non-CDJR projects currently and I will likely end up turning you over to Nathan anyway.

-Matt

been emailing them for the past few days… no response

Buyout contender meaning - we should buy the car after month into lease?

Meaning that the rebates are crazy strong, as is the discount, but the money factor is very high. A lot of the rebates are lease specific, so I was commenting that it would make sense for some to lease it, and then buy their own lease out to re-finance at what would likely be an interest rate that is half the one of the money factor of the lease.

Certainly don’t have to go that route, but those incentives are lease specific. For the ultra-hackrs out there, was just making the point its not a bad idea.

1 Like

Ok. Make sense. Thank you.

Any deals on GCL need a 7 seater car

2 Likes

Is it possible to get the Grand Cherokee Base 4xe in Massachusetts? Could pick up in NY/NJ if necessary. Thanks!

Same question

@bdeps8 They won’t sell to MA. @Bostoncarconcierge or shipping with Mitch are pretty much the only options for the Baystate. Hope that changes someday.

2 Likes

Why 30th anniversary higher? Seems like same residual and mf?

He has it listed for MA
Contact @Bostoncarconcierge

1 Like

The calculators are listing the base price for each trim, so the base 4xe has an MSRP of ~$62k instead of $66k