šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Hi Anthony, we understand the frustration and had tried our best to intervene and assist with getting this resolved, along the way we refunded you for our fee, offered to pay for a detail, spent countless hours trying to step in the best we could. It would be wrong for us to deny the fact that you found a document signed on your behalf by the finance manager on your deal, while we nor our dealer condone it, it was within 48 hours of finding out that the GM had been informed, the situation investigated and the finance manager being terminated without exception.

While clearly wrong behavior, nothing that was signed was used or put forth in any way - again not deflecting the fact it happened, but pointing out that the finance manager at least had enough sense left to stop and pursue having you sign instead, which is how you came to find said documents.

From that point resolutions turned into negotiations again where you no longer wanted to sign at the original terms and would not sign unless there were further discounts applied. While we can respect and appreciate the sentiment, this unfortunately had caused the dealer to feel like they were being cornered and strong armed as well. This, from our perspective, turned this already unfortunate situation into a more hostile one.

At face value this appears to be a nefarious act from the start, but the real truth is, agree or not, is that the dealership had zero experience with Maine taxes and registration, and when paperwork was done, it was not done properly in reference to how the taxes were collected, and reflected on the contract. Admittedly, it was the first deal we did in your state as well. This snowballed into a more urgent matter, which is where the finance manager made a crucial error by trying to fix it himself and wrongfully attempted to sign paperwork on your behalf, not for any financial gain, but to get himself out of a bad situation, with a worse solution. The bigger problem at that point was that by the time it came to light, now about 2 months after original contracts and the dealer had removed that manager and higher management took over, they have a ~$60k vehicle out in Maine, unpaid for (because the bank contracts were still not correct or cashable) and a, from their perspective, customer who now is refusing to sign paperwork and holding their vehicle has leverage for better terms. I personally believe this is just a poor situation that started with a small correctable issue and was allowed to snowball into something large and unnecessary for all parties.

Now to address where we are today, the very last we spoke was several weeks ago and we were all under the impression you were signing contracts, all was well and all was put to rest, this is the first we are hearing this is still an outstanding issue. If contracts are signed and now we just need registration done, we are still happy to help, if there are no actions required on your end and this is solely a hang up on the dealers end, then allow us to assist on that part. As I can tell from your previous sentiment, you were able to see that we genuinely had your interest at heart and wanted to assist best we can, that hasnā€™t changed. Please email me with the latest update on what is happening and allow me to review and assist. I am getting back this weekend from my honeymoon but will be back in office on Monday and will happily assist then.

-Matt

Upon further reflection, weā€™ve decided this month to put a pause on all new out of region Jeep business so that we can focus on ensuring that existing orders get handled properly and efficiently. Local Deals (Florida) and surrounding southern states have produced smooth transactions at a customer experience level we can stand behind, but it is clear that we need to find a better solution for deals up here. As such, weā€™ll limit Jeep business going forward for the next month or so to southern states. Additionally, we are in the process of onboarding a dealer local to the Tri State area, which we will begin offering deals with in mid may. Hopefully it will give people the option of picking the vehicle up, and expediting the turn around time on transactions. The priority at the current moment is making sure the large volume of orders now arriving get taken care.

Similarly, if anyone else has any issues, I can be reached directly at matt@autoleaseninjas.com

7 Likes

Woah okay. I knew you were trying to help before, which is why I have refrained from posting this. But, Sorry. Iā€™m not going to standby and have you deflect down what actually happened. I understand we are on a public forum and you are trying to save face. I have been holding this for months now purposely not putting it out there because I just wanted this taken care of and finished and I believe you meant well and did try to get this fixed, but here we are still and apparently now you want to put it all out there and trying to gas light me into appearing to be the one causing the problems. I honestly donā€™t appreciate that.

Who offered to pay for a detail? The dealership? Who said he would reimburse only up to a dollar amount for detail, gas, etc, and only if I left a 5 star google review? Nothing shady about thatā€¦ should I pay upfront for a detail and expect to get $ back from them? Given how they have handled the situation? Yikes

I wanted the documents and mileage to reflect correctly. I was not trying to strong arm the dealership into giving me a better deal. The vehicle arrived less than quarter tank, wiper fluid light on, and coolant low. Multiple stickers, marker, and dirty inside the vehicle. The original paperwork dated and signed February 4th, the final paperwork dated for Feb 28th, the odometer reading Feb 28th had around 600 miles on it. So now Iā€™m starting a lease out with 600 miles on it VS 9 which is what was documented, which is incorrect. I never heard back from the dealership multiple times throughout this process, was told I would hear back from them, and never did.

The GM only found out what was happening because I had personally called him the next day and told him. He had no idea otherwise. When I told him about the accusations at 9 am that day, he said he would call me back in 15, and I never heard from again. He had Chris, the same guy who forged my signature on completely New documents with a new monthly payment, ā€œlease renewal docā€ and a doc stating ā€œyour previous lease agreement is null and voidā€ ā€œnew loan agreement of $43,000ā€ without any explanation. He handled the situation poorly and only called back once I reached out to you and stated that itā€™s a felony to forge documents and binding contract regarding the bank.

Does anyone think it was okay that the guy delivered my vehicle at 12:30 in the am, got stuck in his 2wd vehicle missing door handles and windows which he obviously doesnā€™t know how to trailer vehicles which forced me to stay up until 330 am with him outside calling a tow truck to help him off my property? Calling out of work because I didnā€™t want this strange man who doesnā€™t speak English sleeping in my driveway or inside my house with my wife and child and had legitimately no idea when he would be able to get out since he 90 degree locked the trailer behind his suv?

Did I feel 8 weeks later, I think should have had to pay the entire doc fee that literally states in the contact that it includes topping off fluids and removing the multiple marker and stickers on the vehicle? The GM said he would cover a detail and gas once I submitted receipts, why not remove it from the fee? Do I think I will actually get reimbursed by them when I send the receipt? We will see.

No, not at this point. did I think I should cover the additional 300 electronic filing fee when we were now doing all paper documents, that I had to take time out of my day off to go to the store, print, purchase a return envelope and drop off at fed ex.

After trying to get them to make the mileage and odometer statement actually be correct, they said if I do not print the contract out and sign it and get it out that day (after me trying to get them to get me the correct contract previously and being told ā€œitā€™s the end of the month we are very busyā€) that if itā€™s not in the mail tomorrow (Saturday) we are coming to pick up the vehicle on Monday. Leaving me out thousands. At this point you did refund the broker fee, which I get.

I think thatā€™s wrong. I had to reach out to that dealership every step along the way. My thought was now Iā€™m out a vehicle, out my down payment, out the thousand dollars in shipping charge, and who knows whatever else this dealership will try to charge. The dealer with their lack of integrity and follow through leaves me untrustworthy of them for obvious reasons.

Does anyone think that the documents and mileage should be dated correctly so Iā€™m not essentially leasing a vehicle for 25 months instead of 24?

Do I think itā€™s ridiculous my vehicle is without a temp tag from the dealership 10 weeks later? and they still havenā€™t sent my paperwork to my town so I can register it? Yes.

2 Likes

Regardless. I never refused to sign the contract. The dates were wrong, and the price was still $100 more than what the % off was discussed. All small things at the time, but after reading it all, I wanted it done correctly. I had questions about it, as anyone should after dealing with everything I did, and no one at the dealership wanted to take the time and not lie about it.

2 Likes

And you saying nothing was signed and used. It 100% was and would have gone to the bank if I did not call them out on it and have him lie and pretend no one ever signed them. Luckily I had saved those documents before he could remove them from the EDoc server. Please donā€™t act like nothing happened.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t want to make this a big discussion because Iā€™m honestly tired of taking time out of my day to deal with it. Also I did not want to keep involving Matt and ALN because I genuinely felt/feel Matt was trying to help and do what he can but at the end of the day Iā€™m the one still dealing with the dealership and their shenanigans, and itā€™s not right.

Also for the record. The dealership stating they would reimbursing me when I submitted receipts for the lack of pdi, fluids, gas and detail came with a ā€œleave us a 5 star review on Google clause

1 Like

@admins - please lock the thread.

We are putting a pause on offering Jeep deals to the Northeast, which is what the thread is for.

I think weā€™ve said all we need to in our post above, and went into detail on the events that transpired, from our perspective. If youā€™d like to publicly air your grievances with us further, you can leave your concerns on our review page, the thread most relevant to these, or email us directly. We have and will continue to attempt to resolve and expedite your plates and registration as we all mentioned, weā€™d all like to move on from this transaction. Weā€™ve put in a ton of time on this despite not making a dime, and trust us, we canā€™t wait until you get your plates. You can follow up with Matt on Monday, when heā€™s back from his honeymoon. Until then, hope you have a great rest of your weekend!

Re: Existing Deals & New Business

Thank you again to the community to trusting us, weā€™ll take this time to reflect, and improve our process back to the process that each one of our customers deserve! Similarly, weā€™ll focus our attention more on all of our other brands where we have consistently provided the experience that has earned us our reputation.

1 Like

Sorry for bothering you since you brokered the deal. But yes, letā€™s make me out to be the bad guy. Are you saying you are going to get temp tags out? Because you texted me saying thatā€™s not going to happen. Literally no one you or the dealership has mentioned expediting the registration. The condescending tone is noted by the way.

Just to confirm, this will not effect northeast orders already placed?

Confirmed!

Locked. Let one of us know when you want it unlocked

1 Like

Weā€™re opening this thread back up with a announcement

• Weā€™ve come to realize, especially with volume, that shipping takes up a ton of man power, clogs up the process, and ultimately creates a worse experience for the client, as a few have lamented within the thread.
  • As such, we partnered with a sister store of one of our existing dealers to bring the local NYC community (NY, NJ, CT, PA) Jeep deals that are local, and available for pick up and free home delivery to most area in those states.
  • No shipping fees, lower doc fees, free home delivery, and a quicker, more seamless, start to finish process.
  • Looking forward to showing off our new and improved jeep process

FREE DELIVERY TO MOST OF NJ, NYC and East PA

2023 Wrangler 4xe Willys - INBOUND (2-3 weeks ETA)

• Sun and Screen package & Cold Weather
  • Earl & Sting Gray ONLY
  • $397/mo*
  • 36/10k Lease
  • Inceptions DAS
  • INCLUDES AFFILIATE & $1k PRIVATE OFFER WEB COUPON
  • Wrangler 4xe Willys LH CALCULATOR
  • (Subtract 1.25% from Discount w/o Affiliate)

2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland - IN STOCK

• Lux Tech Group, Advanced ProTech & Front Interactive Display
  • White/Black
  • $576/mo*
  • 24/10k Lease
  • Inceptions DAS
  • INCLUDES AFFILIATE & $1k PRIVATE OFFER WEB COUPON
  • 2023 Grand Cherokee 4xe Overland LH CALCULATOR
  • (Subtract 1.25% from Discount w/o Affiliate)

*Based on a Tier 1 Credit Approval with Stellantis Financial. Must qualify for the FCA Affiliate Program for advertised discount, subtract 1.25% from discount if you do not qualify.

ORDERS - Subtract 1.25% if no affiliate

• Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe 8.25%
  • Jeep Grand Cherokee (Gas) 8.25%
  • Jeep Wrangler 4xe 8.25%
  • Jeep Wrangler (Gas) 8.25%
  • Ram 1500s 10.75%
  • Free Home Delivery to Most Places in NY, NJ, CT, Eastern PA
  • $299 Order Fee Through 5/15

Contact

• Email Nathan@shopautoninjas.com with your inquiry
  • Name & Phone #
  • Model & Trim of Interest
  • Registration Zip Code
  • Top 3 Colors
  • Cars in Household
  • Desired miles per year (n/a if finance)
  • How much down/total drive off
  • Lease Return or Trade Info
5 Likes

Hi AutoNinja, how far from Manhattan?

Wow awesome news. Looking forward to getting a jeep now. Will message you guys.

We deliver to all five boroughs for free on these and almost every county in NJ - Order or In Stock.

The only areas we may charge additional is places like Long Island (or really deep long island), Shore Areas of NJ if Deep, and certain parts of CT. Basically - if its greater than 90 mins away from Manhattan, ask us to double check.

Iā€™ve never seen a dealer fee as high as $999 in New York

Does the dealer fee include a full tank of gas, wiper fluid not empty, and coolant above the line? Do they remove the stickers and marker? Or is it left on like the other dealer? Asking for a friend.

Do they take 12+ weeks to get paperwork done and provide registration so you can legally drive the car? Or does it cost extra?

It seems like that includes acquisition fee ? @AutoNinjas