šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Took about a month, but likely a few variables at hand (features added, trim, etc.)

1 Like

Wrangler 4xeā€™s still get the full $7500 EV credit for leases or is it $3750 now? I heard the rules changed recently

Nothing has changed for leases

1 Like

Is there a way to track a new build order? I have my confirmation and VIN, just wanted to keep my eye on the progress if possible.

1 Like

I have been using this, has more info:

3 Likes

Nothing changed for leases/commercial

Anyone seeing progress since the group order at the end of March? I ordered RAM and status has been confirmed since 4/1. No movement since then.

I ordered a Durango order confirmed 4/10, no status update available yet for mine. Iā€™m curious as to when they give the first update?

This site helped me track my Ram order a few months back. The forum moderator seems to have updates sooner than the dodge tracker.

2 Likes

Order progress on a Jeep Grand Cherokee L, for those looking for a general timeline. I did not receive an email that it was in production so that was a nice surprise today!

Order confirmed 4/3
Scheduled 4/4
In Production 4/20

2 Likes

For reference, I ordered in February through Matt, GC car was just delivered TODAY at the dealership (50 days order-to-delivered).

1 Like

How long did it take for yours to change from Built to Delivered ?

I hesitated to post this as I really wanted things to work out but I am let down again and again. Iā€™ll be posting a very long post, I am out of options yet again. Matt was very helpful during all of this previously, but I am once again being screwed over by this dealership. The pdi was not completed, vehicle arrived on empty, wiper fluid empty, coolant low, stickers and markers on Windshields, tires, etc.

I purchased a vehicle back in February, the dealership has lied multiple times throughout the process.

Even though I purchased in early February, they actually forged my signature on documents dated at the middle of March, signing my name on ā€lease renewalā€ ā€œrecession and substitution agreementsā€ that stated my previous contract was null and void. Then tried to cover it up saying they always use those documents, even though I never signed them the first time. Although I had already saved the forged documents. They say they fired the guy that did it.

I have expired temp tags again, and they have still yet to send my paperwork to me to register the vehicle. So now I have expired temp tags, and no one at that dealership seems to care.

They are now refusing to send another temp plate even though they have screwed up multiple times Saying how busy they are, even though my paperwork isnā€™t done 2 months later. They have not made this a priority going on 10 weeks of having the vehicle delivered.

They strong armed me into signing documents dated almost 4 weeks after my purchase date, essentially forcing me into 25 months/10,000 mile lease, threatening to come pick up the vehicle if I did not sign. Which is very frustrating since I paid $ to have the vehicle shipped, down payment, sold my previous vehicle, already been 8 weeks in possession of it, etc.

I understand some things may be a fluke, but obviously this many bad decisions and situations all happening at once is very concerning.

Be very careful going forward with this dealership.[quote=ā€œRidejeep, post:1178, topic:424017, full:trueā€]
Iā€™ll be posting a very long post, I am out of options yet again. Matt was very helpful during all of this previously, but I am once again being screwed over by this dealership. The pdi was not completed, vehicle arrived on empty, wiper fluid empty, coolant low, stickers and markers on Windshields, tires, etc.

I purchased a vehicle back in February, the dealership has lied multiple times throughout the process.

Even though I purchased in early February, they actually forged my signature on documents dated at the middle of March, signing my name on ā€lease renewalā€ ā€œrecession and substitution agreementsā€ that stated my previous contract was null and void. Then tried to cover it up saying they always use those documents, even though I never signed them the first time. Although I had already saved the forged documents. They say they fired the guy that did it.

I have expired temp tags again, and they have still yet to send my paperwork to me to register the vehicle. So now I have expired temp tags, and no one at that dealership seems to care.

They are now refusing to send another temp plate even though they have screwed up multiple times Saying how busy they are, even though my paperwork isnā€™t done 2 months later. They have not made this a priority going on 10 weeks of having the vehicle delivered.

They strong armed me into signing documents dated almost 4 weeks after my purchase date, essentially forcing me into 25 months/10,000 mile lease, threatening to come pick up the vehicle if I did not sign. Which is very frustrating since I paid $ to have the vehicle shipped, down payment, sold my previous vehicle, already been 8 weeks in possession of it, etc.

I understand some things may be a fluke, but obviously this many bad decisions and situations all happening at once is very concerning.

Now I have expired temp tags again and have to park the car that Iā€™m Paying for or drive illegally because the dealership is shady, lazy, or lying?

Be very careful going forward with this dealership.
[/quote]

6 Likes

I donā€™t have the email anymore, but Iā€™d say a bit over a month.

Thanks for the feedback. Mine arrived today and had a few email exchange with Nathan to clarify incentives ā€¦

Definitely concerning

1 Like

Iā€™m assuming they have learned from their mistakes, but they continue to not prioritize getting my deal done, even though I signed documents back in early February. Last month I was told it ā€œwas the end of the monthā€ and that they had a lot of customers. Like I get that, but also, my deal was from 2 months ago. One would think they would want to get this done with, and yet it requires me to call and follow up every week.

Well you would assume the first step to learning from their mistakes would be to fix the actual mistake which they obviously havenā€™t done for you.

2 Likes

How are Wagoneers leasing right now? Just started looking into them. Tried searching around here for some deals but havenā€™t come across much