🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

As far as in stock goes, this is the best we can do - consider shipping runs right around or right under $1k, and we’re charging $999, we’re making very little on these in order to help them clear out their inventory. So if you’d like to look at this as us pretty much waiving our fee, look at it like that. Either way, I think were providing tremendous value here. Keep all of that in mind here.

As far as orders, we have more flexibility on what is possible logistically, and still ironing out the kinks to drive costs down as much as possible. Our goal is on orders to do a $599 fee with shipping included. In Stock, however, given the location, $999 w shipping included is the best we can do.

That is correct $1199 Doc, and a $299 e-Filing fee - both unfortunately mandatory. Some of that e-filing is legit for the out of state courier for reg, but its generous. Luckily the discount, base acq fee, base mf makes up for it. Furthermore, unlike almost all dealerships (and brokers), we’re not marking up the acquistion fee. Most other Jeep docs on this site are around $899 with a marked up ACQ fee of $300. It washes out closely.

Yes

Concluding Note

• Last time i’ll address most of this in depth, every single cost, detail etc, is broken down, transparently, in the post about the 4xes, as well as the spreadsheet. These deals are exceptional and (I think) are the single cheapest car on sale today as far as total lease cost relative to MSRP.
  • If you don’t like the deal, its a free market, please move onto another thread if you’d like to complain. Judging by initial interest, it seems like this sale will go well.
4 Likes

Looks great but….

“Excludes MA”

Sigh

Will that be the same for the GCs too, to avoid me getting any hopes up…

What does shipping to TX look like instead of the $999? Use the Florida calculator and adjust taxes + add the $1000 private? Any additional rebates for TX?

Will all trims be included in GC Order Sale? Believe the last time it was limited to Laredos and Altitudes only.

Send Alberto your zip code, Texas is so large, and some places are so remote that it could be anything from the same amount to like $500+ more.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it with the influx of posts for the group buy but anything on in-stock GCL’s or GC 4xe’s? Looking for an asap deal in CT

We will likely Excludes Summits & Summit Reserves. If someone really wants them, maybe we’ll increase the dealer deposit? Almost every single one of those someone has ordered, the dealer has gotten stuck with them. So if someone wants to commit to one, I would be open to it. But likely we’ll do Laredo/Altitude/Limited/Overland

The other thing is that - when people see the lease programs of anything Overland or Higher, they tend to order a limited

I’ve seen at least two interested in Summit/Summit Reserve just within the last 24 hours of replies. I’ll bet there’s more but even an example deal would be nice for cost comparison. Thank you.

Yup. I’d love an overland, but the jump from limited to overland is like $200/mo

1 Like

Could we do a pickup save on the delivery fee?

@Jbernardo1 - please email Alberto. Don’t want the thread to get hijacked with individual questions unique to someone’s situation.

Yep - lower residual, less rebates. Air suspension is super nice though

2 Likes

Can you one-pay these deals? And can you get First responder discount?

Thanks

Yep you can do a one pay - and you can add first responder if you qualify ($500)

Autoninjas dealer never deals with MA

1 Like

He doesn’t realize how awesome we are :crazy_face:

Plot twist I’m from New York and I’ve banned MA to punish the Sox/Celitcs/Pats fans. :rofl:

13 Likes

Why are the rates for NC so high?

Different rebates than Metro NYC Market

Emailed Alberto about an hour ago for a Rubicon 4xe.

1 Like