🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Fantastic - we’ll get you going on that today!

Hi @AutoNinjas will there be any Pacifica hybrid available, I like to buy in NJ. Thanks.

I’m psyched for this, appreciate it! I emailed Alberto yesterday about a Rubicon 4xe but haven’t heard back yet–I’m sure you’re swamped with this deal, though.

1 Like

I’m still patiently waiting for a response too about a Rubicon 4xe. :grimacing:

1 Like

Working on them!

Hi - is the 10.5% off MSRP inclusive of the $7,500 leasing credit? Or do you get $7,500 on top of the selling price?

Example:
MSRP: $67,550
Conditional Incentives: 10.5% = $7,092
General Incentives: $7,500 Leasing Credit
Effective Price = $52,957

Thanks!

1 Like

correct 10.5% plus incentives

2 Likes

is the spreadsheet all inventory you have? is that possible we get more coming in? and how up to date it is ?

also sent out request on sahara 4xe and waiting to response. very interested it and willing to lock down asap :slight_smile:

Sent, assuming Jamie is going to handle the GCLs? Thanks

I’m interested to. Add me in. I’m looking for a Jeep wrangler high altitude 4xe .

That’s it for the 23 MY pretty much - all inbound and in stock are there

May be some sold order back outs but other than that it’s about it

GC/GCL deals coming today?

Are you planning to have these Wrangler deals in California too?

Can those be shipped to CA? What’d be the shipping/broker fee then? (Sent out the inquiries but haven’t heard back)

Thanks.

Hey - Yes all of these can be shipped to the west coast - flat $1999 including our fee.

FYI - ALL COLD WEATHER GROUP WRANGLERs 4xes ARE SOLD. No need to curse us out because someone else paid the fee first.

Easiest way to secure the vehicle you want is to click the link on the column in the right hand corner, and pay the fee.

2 Likes

Grand Cherokee info coming today, or end of week meaning Saturday or Sunday?

No one should be cursing you guys out. Your doing all us a favor with your ridiculous discounts.

2 Likes

Where are the grand Cherokee deals ??

1 Like

Whats the word on GC deals?

End of this week could mean 11:59PM tomorrow…