šŸ”„ MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

Looking to get some pricing on a 2023 Jeep Wagoneer. How long are builds currently taking?

No programs yet on 2023 wagoneers - standard programs. We can place orders though - 13% w affiliate

1 Like

Quick Update - A cool unit fell through due to credit approval - back in play for anyone who wants to snag it. First person to pay the fee gets it set aside.

Durango Madness - 1 OFF DEAL, NOT REPEATABLE

• Stats: Sold :red_circle:
  • Dodge Durango RT AWD BLK/BLK
  • Options: Leather, Blacktop Pack, Trailer Tow, Captain Chairs, Sunroof
  • $62.5k MSRP
  • PMT: $412
  • Drive Off: Inceptions (Taxes & Fees), Conquest and Dodge Private Offer (avail to all) Included
  • Shipping & Pick Up: Free Pick up in FL, $999 Shipping to Westchester, $1249 Home Delivery anywhere in Metro NYC or Philly Area
  • Calc: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR
  • To Reserve: The Auto Ninjas LLC

FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR A GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED/ALTITUDE - THERES VERY FEW AND MOST DEALERS ARE HOLDING GROSS ON THEM

1 Like

Man, i really wish this one had tow n go :frowning:

Reserved by Adam!

1 Like

Emailed the other night about a GC L Limited. Hoping to hear back soon!

These incentives of $3750 to $4750 on various models, are these nationwide?

No. They are region specific

PM us your email and we will check to make sure we got it!

-Matt

I see stock AN763224 and AN775292 on the spread sheet but no approximate payment. Should I email to see approximate payment? In Michigan.

Sent you an email, should I send a DM?

Working on getting to everyone

1 Like

What is the discount on a Pacifica hybrid order? Not in spreadsheet.

Hey Iā€™m still hoping to hear back! Very interested in a GC L.

Paid and emailed you Matt. Waiting on reply

1 Like

Dedicating all of today to catching up, almost there and ready to rock. Matt and I are working on getting through everyone. Matt will be reaching out on next steps today for anyone who paid over the weekend.

Hi Matt,

I had sent you an email for leasing a Wagoneer. Would appreciate if you can respond.

Regards

Yes we are working on getting to everyone, we want to respond thoroughly and effectively to each client but we are getting a very high volume of inquiries so it takes time but if you sent an inquiry in we will get to you as soon as possible.

Please note anyone that has paid for a vehicle already will be handled first, anyone inquiring is being answered in order of when the inquiry was received.

-Matt

Trying to get in touch with you guys about a Durange RT AWD. Sending you a DM.

Keith

Please email me, there is a wait time on inquiries and we are working through them as quickly as possible but this will be the quickest way to have a proper response right now.

Matt@autoleaseninjas.com, you may cc Thomas@autoleaseninjas.com as well

-Matt