🔥 MAY Jeep Deals (CDJR) - WRANGLER 4XE 15% OFF CLEARANCE SALE Rubicon 4xe $295/mo w/ Loyalty+Inceptions

$0

Leases are stronger w Ccap

Rebates are $1750 less - but FL market has conquest ($500) you can add Again NY/NJ/CT market does not have conquest

Want to keep the thread to general info, so people can view the long essay I wrote

:rofl:

hello AutoNijas:
For Jeep Orders, could I specify the targeted delivery month? say, May 2023? it’s beyond the current 2-3 months build window, but I would like to lock in the discount and MF/RV .

No, it is when it comes in to dealer from factory and you have about 12 days to keep your order locked in (price protections).

@AutoNinjas Do you guys do deals in California?

Yes! Email me with what you are looking for and I will help you out, I was out with the flu for most of last week so a bit behind but should have a response to you by tonight if you send an email shortly!

Matt@autoleaseninjas.com

-Matt

Hi Matt. I’ve been emailing and calling for days now. Please get back to me in regards to the car that I already paid a broker fee for.

1 Like

Hi Derrick, got your email Monday night, I will have a response today for you regarding the questions you had.

-Matt

Hey everyone heads up after midnight tonight all in-stock Grand Cherokee product is going down to 11% discount with affiliate from the current 12%, so if you wish to grab one please make sure to reserve one by paying the fee today. Please make sure to include the Deal# in the notes field when you make payment so we know which car to reserve for you!

-Matt

Do you have GCL limited/altitude 4x4’s available or only the 4x2’s shown?

From what you are seeing regarding GC custom orders, are orders with sunroofs still being delayed much longer then orders without? Or are both still about 8-12 weeks?

Yes - we’re seeing sunroof builds taking longer. If speed is your priority, keeping it simple is your best bet.

what we’re showing is what we got. That is why (again), were strongly recommending people ordering them to lock rates & rv.

can you give a breakdown of the $3750 in incentives for the (gas) GC’s? Looking at the Laredo 4x4 on your inventory sheet that you just posted above. Does that 3750 include/exclude loyalty? Is loyalty even offered and if so much how much is it? Does that 3750 include/exclude the Jeep website 1k private offer and if it excludes it can I stack it on top? Thanks. Sent an inquiry but haven’t heard back and I really want a solid estimate of the prices before I pay the fee and reserve a car. NYC/LI region if it matters.

Lease Cash is the only rebate we put in that, and I believe we stated that within the spreadsheet as far as what rebate is included in the calc. There is no loyalty available on this model. Private offer rebate can be stacked on top. NY/NJ/CT would all be the same rebates - just adjust taxes to your zip code.

Yes if you’d like to reserve a car asap, best way to do so is to pay the fee. If the car is unavailable, or the deal changes, the fee is fully refundable.

OMG you mean there are others like me? You post what you have. Then someone says. Hey do you have this in stock? Or is this coming in? AutoNinjas please accept my apology for my questions. LOL

1 Like

I’m seeing loyalty cash on both GC’s and GC-L’s. Is there a specific zip/region you’re not seeing any loyalty incentive?

Hey everyone, just throwing this out there publicly, due to high volume again we are looking at a 24-48 hour response time. I know everyone has important and time-sensitive questions, but there’s not enough time in a day to dedicate an hour of phone calls and emails to each client and get everyone handled in a day. For this reason, please be thorough and compile as much into an email as possible when inquiring, we will be refraining from any phone calls save for truly urgent matters at this time.

Thank you all for your understanding, I know both Thomas and myself have collectively put about 60 hours in already just in the past couple of days, we are working on it and you will not be ignored!

-Matt

3 Likes

Hi, can you provide calculator link for GC L of 3 trims for 36 months? when I chaged 24months to 36 months, the RV doesn’t change…

Can be found here:. Documents

1 Like

36 months aren’t good programs. 39 is also worse than 24