🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Got some more Crew Tundras in:

Sport w/Nav

White
Calvary Blue
Black

Sport w/out Nav
Grey

Off Road
White

SR5

Red with blackout
Grey 2x

Should be under $350/mo tax/tags/fees included for most states 24/12. No Dispo fee! Free maintenance for entire lease. Service and return at any Toyota dealer nationwide. Pick up or shipping available from the Philadelphia area.

I have one last tacoma SR available, $35k msrp. 39/12 will be under $220/mo tax tags included for most states!

Any short term 4Runner leases available Jim? 24/12?

You can lease anything for 24 months. They don’t lease well at all like that though

Haha I gotcha. I guess my question should have been better. So my best option currently is to stick with a Tacoma or Tundra for a 2 year lease?

They lease best for 24 months

I’m new to this site but noticed you work with some jeeps as well? Should I text you for a quote? I was really in the market for a wrangler unlimited but current dealings with dealers have returned high lease payments. Maybe you have some tricks up your sleeve in the Jeep world as well.

I will possibly have some deals in December. Text me next week to confirm

We have a grey sport crewmax with trd exhaust! This will sell fast. Message me for exact pricing for your state.

And it’s sold!

That’s a great package of options. That truck will be someone’s Thanksgiving treat.

1 Like

Current Tundra SR5 stock:

Sport
Calvary blue
Red
Black

Offrd
Red
White

Sr5 (cheapest)
Red w/sx package

Under $350/mo 24/12 with tax tags fees included for most states. Gap, maintenance included. No msds
Magnetic grey with steps

What options does Calvary blue have?

I am looking for Sport Plus package, with TRD sport convenience, and SR5 upgrade.

Thanks

Yes it has those options. Just read the first post here and text me for pricing.

For us NY’ers who cant do MSD’s, is there an estimate of savings for doing 1 pay?
What would per month savings come out to on a:
2020 Tundra SR5 Crewmax/TRD Offroad package?
2020 Tacoma with TRD packge?
Thanks

1 Like

There’s no benefit to doing msds on the pick up truck deals

When should we text you next week for December deals? I am in Ny and interested in a rav 4xle awd. I can do 1 pay all based on if the savings are enough. Should I text you this weekend or early next week?

I got our first sr5 with leather in. It also has trd wheels! This is an amazing build with a low msrp. Should be around $330/mo tax tags fees included in most states! You can lock it in today and get November pricing!

I also have a red sport that someone backed out of. Has predator steps and is pretty loaded $49k+ msrp. We can waive first month on this one if locked in today.

1 Like

I should have pricing listed Tuesday/wednesday

Any TRD pro deals for 15k miles?

They don’t discount pros very much at all