🛻 APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 4

is a 4x4 Crewmax Sr5 or better available for ~500/mo?

Of course if you put about $6k down. I can get you any payment you want.

1 Like

I meant about a lease(sorry I didn’t specify), but if that’s what you meant then oh well not yet for me I guess.

1 Like

Black sienna le awd 8pax with plus package still available at msrp!

Text if interested. Must be picked up in Midwest

Jim
215-359-6836

Sienna xle 7pax in black coming in November. Msrp+$5k. Fee included. Pick up or ship from Philly area

I have orders available at 1500 over msrp in the Midwest (3-6mo wait), northeast (9mo wait)

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

SOLD! Have a few order slots open at $1500 over msrp still! Or a white or black xle at $5k over

2023 sienna 25th anniversary coming in! Msrp+ 2500 fee. Tax tags $289 doc fee. Nationwide shipping available or pickup in Midwest

Text asap if interested. 3-4 month approx wait

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

Any rav4 hybrid?

SOLD

Tundra pro white/black at msrp+ 5k. Tax tags 289

Someone buy this or I’m gonna have to!

Text

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Get it… gonna have to get out of the green covid era tundra one day

2 Likes

2023 Solar 4runner pro. Msrp+ 3k. $56.400 msrp

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

5 Likes

I saw one of these on top of a car carrier tonight going the other way. It’s that bright. It’s that awesome of a color. Pictures don’t do it justice.

1 Like

I feel like every picture I get of these they look different. They’re extremely bright in person. Love it or hate it you can’t look away.

3 Likes

Invoice deals! Tax tags fees not included. Msds needed to get the lower pricing listed. That’s 9 payments upfront to the bank.

I only have a couple 4Runners and v6 Tacomas left at these prices.

2 Likes

Have 2 siennas coming in this month/early nov. Northeast dealer

White xle awd 7 pax due in November

Black xle fwd 7 pax due in soon

Both are $5k over msrp with my fee included. Orders at $1500 over msrp are currently 6-9 months if you want to do that also.

Text if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

Any pictures of the tundra SR?

crew cab model

1 Like

I love those brass monkey TRD wheels for the 4R/Taco :drooling_face:

1 Like

Have one left with the wheels! Around 465/mo with msds. 45k msrp! Tax tags included for most states.