🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

You can ship anything but usbank leases. Ally is only slightly more expensive then usbank and has no disposition fee.

Offrd Tacomas are best through tfs
Sport tacos best through usbank
Double cab /4x4 for all tacos

Are the taco sports double or access cab?

What do the Taco Sport Premiums cost per month?

Around 325 all in

If you know a cheap shipping company let me know ($1650-1850 are quotes to the West, sigh).

I wouldn’t say they’re cheap but Fisher Shipping out of MA is top notch

1 Like

Is there a possibility of anymore Tundras coming in? Thanks

I have a red limited. That’s likely the last one we will have

Am I able to trade in a vehicle and roll over negative equity into one of these leases?

I don’t deal with trade ins like any other broker. No guarantees, better to use carvana. They will give you a check at signing if you want for negative equity though

1 Like

Any idea when the 2020 rav will be available? Not that anything will change. Maybe will help move 2019 versions although your pricing is amazing already.

Okay how long does the whole process take getting one of these leases through you? Wife’s lease is up oct. 6th and looking to possibly hand it off a week or 2 before then. But we will both have to schedule a day off from work to go pick it up in PA.

@Jrouleau426 i pmed and txted you interested in a sienna

Took me 20 minutes of texting the broker, one quick phone call with the dealer and 15 minutes at the dealer.

1 Like

This isn’t where you post this. Make your own thead. Any personal questions related to my deals, text or message me instead of posting here.

2 Likes

Any days waiting in between?? It’s not easy for me to get time off from work just want to make sure I can plan correctly

I messaged the broker from this thread on a friday and picked up the next day. If not for the two hour drive i would have been able to pick up same day.

Just got a quicksand crewmax sr5 offrd in stock. Around $300/mo tax tags fees inc for most states! Pick up outside of philly by Saturday for this deal!

$47,700 msrp. Convenience and sr5 upgrade package in addition to offrd

1 Like

Any packages on this …thanks

1 Like

Updated the ad