🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

I have a taco sr with Sx package available immediately! Access cab 6ft bed with rear drop seats. $35k msrp $328/mo +ttf msds. 36/10. Also available in white.

I have some double cab sr coming in for October!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Once the 2022s tundras start rolling out, will we some good lease deals on 21s sit-in on the lot you guys think?

There aren’t any 21s just sitting on the lot that I’ve seen so I’d say no

2 Likes

I have 21s. 1500 over msrp currently. They all sell within a few weeks of hitting the lot. As long as that continues they have no reason to lower pricing.

2 Likes

I have 5 2022 Tacoma sr double cabs left for late October delivery. 4x4. White, black, grey, and red.

These will be in the 350-385/mo rang for $35k msrp. 36/10 tax tags fees included. Msds das

The picture with the black wheels is just showing what these look like with a $6-800 wheel upgrade with replica trd wheels. These are not included in the pricing.

I will be posting October inventory and pricing later today or tomorrow right here and on my first post as usual. Inventory is still low unfortunately

22 lime rush 4Runner pro $10k over msrp! Should have it in the next 3-5 weeks.

2 Likes

randy marsh moving GIF by South Park

10 Likes

Last one went for 15k over. Cali is selling them at 20 over. Would I buy it? Nope. Will someone? Absolutely.

Used 21s are still selling for 60k so a 22 at 64k isn’t crazy in this market.

🤷

2 Likes

May whomever buys it pay for it in Cumrocket.

2 Likes

And it’s sold. Good old fashioned fiat doll hairs if you must know.

22 4runners are gonna continue to trickle in. I might have another lunar rock pro coming in November. Besides that some normal trims for $1500 over msrp.

James, Do you have any Corollas on the West Coast?

No sorry. You’ll likely want to buy the corolla also. Lease doesn’t make sense in most situations for corolla

Do you have Taco TRD off-road or higher in the pipeline?

1 Like

Yes text for inventory and pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

You can sell it for msrp for sure. Prob a thou or 2 over. The lime rush are just rare so they’re going for a lot. I did a lunar rock 22 for 5k over last week.

1 Like

2022 Sienna inventory for October

Red - LE 8 passenger
White - XLE AWD loaded
Blue - XLE AWD base
Cement - Woodland Edition (sold)
Red - limited AWD

Leases on the le are around 450+ msds tax tags fees. Purchasing seems to make way more sense on sienna this month.

1 Like

Hi Jim, I’ve purchased from you my Tundra back in November 2019, my due is approaching, any news regarding the 2022 Tundra’s?

I’ve called ally bank and all i can extend is for 3 months so I still kind of have some time for the new one, based on your experience what might be the numbers for 2022?

No clue sorry. When they hit the lot I’ll post numbers. I have no other details about them.

1 Like

Any update on October pricing and inventory?

Pricing is about the same as last month. Just massage me what you’re looking for. I have some stuff coming this month. Not great inventory though

Jim
(215-359-6836)