🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hi Jim, Sienna limited AWDs are around 600 I guess? That’s why you said buying makes more sense?

I have (3) 2022 Tacoma sr left! Red, white, and black

$35k msrp, 4x4, 4 door double cab, v6, tow package.

$350-375/mo with $3150-$3375 in refundable msds due at signing. 36/10 lease. Tax tags fees included.

Text Message me for exact quotes.

Include:
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Crazy market, Ordered a car thru Jim first week of August, and just now the car is on the train heading to the dealer.

That’s def not typical, must have been an issue. If you message me we can always switch you to another vehicle or refund in that case unless you were ok with the wait. 95% of my vehicles come within 3 weeks. I try not to sell anything that is more then a month out bc it’s hard to guarantee pricing that way.

On the plus side if you locked it in early august you’re getting the vehicle for much much cheaper then it would cost today!

Dealer said main hold up was due to chip shortage. I don’t want to change since I was locked in with what you quoted me.

1 Like

Just got a 21 taco sr v6 4x4 mag grey on the lot. These are a little cheaper then the 2022. Around 375 with no msds needed. 335 with msds. 36/10 tax tags fees inc for most states.

Text for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim- you helped me get into a Taco a few months back…looking for a highlander now. Anything available?

Yeah I have them. Text me

2021 Tundra sr5! Dealer is knocking $1500 off of these from last months pricing. $50k msrp will be around $500/mo + tax tags $394 doc fee.

Text if interested.

Include:
Zip
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you have any rav4 primes available?

If I do they’re like 5k over msrp at least. Check tomorrow. Read my first post and text please

Hiw about a sienna with TRD wheels lol

patiently waiting for a 2022 lunar rock Tundra. :heart_eyes:

When the time comes a 2022 Tundra Off Road Limited in Lunar Rock
https://everydaytoyota.ca/2022-toyota-tundra-trim-levels/

Lease is ending on my taco for March. Getting nervous seeing how much higher everything is now Jim. Your deal on my sr5 was amazing. Seems there not many coming up and price is a good chunk higher. Hopefully by turn in it’s a bit better. Want another taco lease.

Your Oct numbers don’t include RAV4 and Venza, are they terrible for leasing now?

I have no venzas, yes rav4 is much smarter to buy. 30k msrp is high 400s

Is your lease through TFS? You can just call them up anytime before your lease maturity date, answer a few questions, & they will extend your lease by 6 months. My 2019 TRD Sport Long Bed lease was due to mature on 9/17/21. I extended it until March. The extension is month to month as well, so if you do find something you aren’t tied down to your current lease.

9 Likes

Do you have any Sienna XLE or Limited in stock current or incoming for lease? Or you recommend financing those due to current lease pricing on them…

1 Like

I have 2 sienna Xle coming next month. White and grey (Xle plus). These can be reserved now. Leases are terrible, most people are buying.

I have a couple Tacoma sr double cab v6 4x4 left.

$35k msrp $350/mo tax tags fees included with msds. 36/10

Also have some tundra sr5 on the lot now! 450/mo +tax tags fees $47k msrp. 36/10. No msds needed on these!