🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Off Road
Gray - spray Liner, Door Guards, wheel locks
Cement- black emblem, door guards, tailgate insert, spray liner, wheel locks
Black- black emblems, door guards, tailgate insert, wheel locks, spray liner
Red- black emblem, plastic liner, black tube steps, tailgate insert, wheel locks
Cavalry Blue-

Sport
Red-

SR5
Gray- spray liner, black tubes, wheel locks

Last of the tundras we will likely have. Most states are around $300/mo tax tags dealer fees inc for 24/12!

Have a current Tacoma lease through Toyota Financial Services with 6 payments left.
Curious if anyone knows the pull ahead details for Toyota?
Not finding consistent answers on google.
Would love to jump on one of these Tacoma leases.
Thank you.

This thread is addicting. Not only do I enjoy Jim’s sales pitches, I love seeing the pics and deals that his customers got.

You got a great thing going here, @Jrouleau426. Hope I can find you when I’m in the market.

6 Likes

What colors do you have available for tundra limited?

I haven’t seen any pull ahead from Toyota and most of these deals don’t go through tfs

Red in stock. I should be able to get other colors though

I have 2 white sports coming in this week!

Any other manual Tacoma?

Yeah we have some base models and some sport premiums

What color for premium

Text me for quotes and details

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. All Makes and Models, Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based

I thought the same but 3 months in don’t miss it one bit.

If they don’t come with it always cheaper to just grab one off amazon for $250. Toyota charges $600

1 Like

I leased a trd sport tundra last August, would i be able trade it in and roll it in to new 2 year lease? What tundras are left. I’m in pa
Thanks

I wanted to find out about leasing a Toyota 4Runner sr5 Premium 4x4 or TRD Premium
For 24/15k and 36/15k with just inceptions. Would also be possibly willing to do MSD’s depending on how much it reduces the payment to lower the money factor.

THe truck I would want would be Nautical Blue with Graphite Leather. I do not want a sunroof if at all possible .

I live in zipcode 33433 in Boca Raton, FL. I currently lease a BMW 440i coming due very soon.

What availability do you have on a blue SR5 4x4 premium or TRD 4x4 Premium preferably without the sunroof . Would the dealer you work with be able to get this truck if they don’t have one in stock?

Thanks,
Cory

Please read the first post on this ad then text me. Thanks!

Wow you already tagged it with a Yeti sticker :slight_smile:

Yeti cycles not yeti coolers but I guess most of society would think of Yeti coolers.

LOL, I don’t know too many folks that would put a Cooler Sticker on their truck!