🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

With my recommended carriers? I haven’t heard of a single issue

I don’t hAve any financial incentive from recommending carriers. I use the companies that handle my clients best so if there’s an issue please let me know.

Nothing too major… a week longer than expected and 100 more than quoted. I think with the car shortage the carriers are covered up moving cars around. Just a hunch.

1 Like

I believe they only can estimate the pricing initially if you’re not shipping for a couple weeks pricing can always go up. Especially a month like May where gas pricing went up almost 20%

Updated JUNE inventory. These all should be in by the end of the month, if there’s a number next to the vehicle then it’s on the lot now (very few available now).

Text me for exact pricing and to reserve a car

Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Do you have any connections in the area to get the 6 percent off invoice on a jeep wrangler 4xe?

I have some Tacoma sr access cabs available for $265/mo+ tax tags fees. $31k msrp 4x4. No msds needed on this deal. $0 due at signing

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Hi Jim.
Do you know if highlander phev got incentives from state of NJ back in December? Any incentive coming in the future?

I have a tundra crewmax limited nightshade available.
Black on black.

$535/mo + tax tags fees for 36/10.

1 Like

Updated Tacoma inventory for late june/early July arrival. Text for exact pricing and to reserve yours.

Jim
215-359-6836

Include
Exact truck
Miles per year
Credit score
Zip code

1 Like

Hi Jim, Any word on when the new Tacoma’s will be arriving?

I’ll be posting july Tacoma inventory today. We can lock in pricing and reserve it for you. Here’s a sports in army green and cement. Some very loaded trucks coming for under $425/mo tax tags fees inc. 36/10 with msds!!!

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

July Inventory for Tacoma’s!

All v6 4x4 double cab (4 door)

These will arrive mostly mid July. If in a rush, DO NOT BUY, please be patient and flexible with arrival dates as logistics are a mess right now and trucks do get delayed sometimes.

Taco sr from 275/mo tax tags inc 36/10 with msds

(Approximate pricing will vary based on your states tax tags and fees, all quotes are 36/10, you can add more miles for additional fees)

Text me for pricing. Include:

Exact vehicle
Miles per year
Zip code
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Hi Jim,
The tacomas listed to arrive in June that are not sold yet, have they arrived yet?

fpm, my husband ordered a Tundra on 5/12 and we anticipated it would come early June. We reached out to the dealer about every other week the dealer and it was supposed to be in this week but we are still waiting. We checked in with the dealer on Monday to see if there were any updates and he replied it is not like Amazon with tracking info. So, we are still trying to be patient.

I tell everyone on every single post to be patient or don’t buy right now. Logistics at the factory and port are still messed up like every other brand right now. Most come on time but some get delayed. I can’t stress this enough, if you lock one in we will let you know when it’s on its way. If you need a truck now, pay over msrp at a dealer that has it on the lot.

I will not guarantee delivery dates unless it’s physically on the lot right now.

6 Likes

Some of June inventory has arrived and people have already picked up. Some are coming the next 2 weeks. Most june trucks are still scheduled for June, that doesn’t mean a few won’t get delayed until early July.

That is going to be my luck, Jim! We will keep waiting, it is worth the wait!

1 Like

If you want to switch to a truck that’s arriving sooner just lmk. A few tundras are here that didn’t sell yet. Tough times, “new normal”

I’d say 90% of dates we estimate for trucks are on time. There’s always a couple issues with a few each month unfortunately that I or the dealer have no control over. Always able to switch trucks if so.

1 Like

Thanks for the offer. I will text you to see if there is a comparable one.

1 Like

Is that minimum SR5 for $340 all in?