🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

White is sold. Silver and grey left

3 Tacoma sr left for $250/mo + tax tags doc fee.

White silver and grey.

Text for exact pricing.
Jim
215-359-6836

I have 1 black corolla le hybrid available. $25400 msrp.

240/mo + tax tags doc fee 36/10. Will be under $300/mo all in for most states. 55mpg on this hog.

Text for exact pricing. This is my last corolla until late June with higher pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

SOLD

I have a black tundra pro $57k msrp at msrp! Text me if interested

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

Have a white Tacoma pro

Pred steps

Pro graphics

Roof rack

Selling at msrp! 50,370! Late June delivery. Look at cargurus, used 2020 pros are selling for thousands above this. Instant equity in a tough market.

Text Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like

I pay 339 for my tundra rd spirt and that was a year ago

Any highlander hybrids specials for this weekend?

Yes they’re especially more money then I’ve ever seen

1 Like

1 Tacoma sr left for $250/mo + tax tags doc fee. Under $300/mo all in for most states.

Silver. Magnetic grey shown below

Text for exact pricing.
Jim
215-359-6836

I leased a Tundra last year through Jim and made the mistake of not getting a tonneau cover. Is there any special option of getting it through toyota at this point? I’m trying to determine if that’s an option and it gets returned with the truck. In my mind this only makes sense if it’s reduced in price since it would remain with the truck.

Mike who did you sell your tundra through? My daughter has a 2021 taco and will be gone all summer. Heard pricing is crazy and may be worth it to sell

Just buy one then take it off and sell it when you’re turning in the truck, if you decide to do that

Vroom website

Any Highlanders still available? Current lease ends 9/2021 Jeep GCLtd…in NY.

Does Vroom take current leases and replace with new leases?

1 more day to lock in pricing on June tacoma inventory before prices likely rise. If by chance june pricing drops, you are able to switch to that lower pricing. I’m sold out of Tacoma sr but I have sr5, sports, offrds, premiums left.

Pricing is based on ally bank, you can switch to Toyota bank in June if numbers are better or you prefer Tfs to be the leaseholder. I can only lock in ally numbers this month though.

I can’t give exact delivery date on these trucks, I’m just told they will all arrive in the month of June. If you’re in a rush, don’t buy.

Some notable cars left

-2 Tacoma sr left in silver and grey under $300/mo tax tags fees included for most states!

-army green long bed limited is very rare. $46k msrp will be under $475/mo in most states.

-premium Tacoma’s are only about $25-30 more then base tacos with options. All depends on msrp. But with the premium you get leather, sunroof, jbl sound etc

Text me for exact pricing.

Include:

Exact car (number listed next to it)
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score.

Jim
215-359-6836

Any current Highlanders? Thx-

Cant wait for june so i can finally get my OR

1 Like

Black le and black Xle left. Text for price quotes if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

Is there a sheet or pricing on highlander?

1 Like

Good morning Jim,
Sent you a text.