šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

sienna color silver awd , le,xle,xse?

I have secured pricing for Tacomaā€™s through May 31. They will be going up in June so reserve your truck ASAP and we can lock in May rates for these trucks!

Sr is approx $290/mo tax tags fees included!
Sr5 $350/mo
Sport/offrd $400/mo

Premiums/Limiteds $450

Text for exact numbers these are just rough estimates. Pricing depends on your state tax/tags fees and msrp of the truck you choose from below.

June tacoma inventory!!! We have a crazy stock relative to the market shortage coming in and I can give Ally bank pricing on these only right now. Itā€™s possible to do Toyota financial and msds should pricing improve next month.

Be patient, donā€™t buy if you need a truck ASAP. These will all arrive in June, I donā€™t have exact dates.

Msds through Toyota financial and 24 month terms can be quoted early June. These prices quoted now are worst case scenario through ally bank 36/10. Youā€™re just reserving the truck and locking in pricing.

Text me for exact numbers.

Include:

ExAct truck from below
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

All pricing will be quoted at 36 months for now.

Jim
215-359-6836

I understand, the current market is bonkers but never say never, gas over $5/gal and economic collapse can happen just as easily as chip shortages.

Iā€™m pretty sure the current crypto crash is going to hurt the higher end market.

@Jrouleau426 do you think RAV4, Venza, and Highlander leases will continue to trend up next month? It seems like its trending that way.

2 Likes

100% they will be higher. Stock is terrible

Iā€™m interested in a ā€˜21 Supra 2.0 leaseā€¦

Iā€™m aware of that inventory is shortā€¦ but I assume Supras are not a high volume vehicleā€¦

I live in Houstonā€¦ and Iā€™m looking for a great lease dealā€¦

800 creditā€¦

36/10K ā€¦ or 24/10kā€¦

Ready to do business if I can find the right dealā€¦

Iā€™m a experienced car buyerā€¦ and easy to work withā€¦

Thanks!

Randy

ā€¦.

Any RAV4 deals in NJ. I donā€™t see them posted ??

Thanks

I have no ravs fkr May

SOLD

I have an army green 4Runner Trail edition coming first week of June. Itā€™ll be around $425+ tax tags fees 36/10. Iā€™ll have the window sticker shortly if it lasts that long!

Text if interested.

Jim
215-359-6836

3 Likes

Does this have leather?

Almost 100% sure pricing on Tacomaā€™s will be at least $25/mo higher next month, if not more.

Iā€™d highly suggest locking in this month for our June inventory below if you need a Tacoma in the next few month. These are still selling above msrp used all over the country, so youā€™re leasing with instant equity.

Pricing is based on ally bank, you can switch to Toyota bank in June if numbers are better or you prefer Tfs to be the leaseholder. I can only lock in ally numbers this month though.

I canā€™t give exact delivery date on these trucks, Iā€™m just told they will all arrive in the month of June. If youā€™re in a rush, donā€™t buy.

Some notable cars left

-2 Tacoma sr left in silver and grey under $300/mo tax tags fees included for most states!

-army green long bed limited is very rare. $46k msrp will be under $475/mo in most states.

-premium Tacomaā€™s are only about $25-30 more then base tacos with options. All depends on msrp. But with the premium you get leather, sunroof, jbl sound etc

Text me for exact pricing.

Include:

Exact car (number listed next to it)
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score.

Jim
215-359-6836

Where/How did you order a 2022? I am in same position right now, I donā€™t want to give up the truck, but all that equity makes it a tough call!

You donā€™t order a 2022. He meant 2021

2 Likes

Jim - do your DC Long Bed Tacomas (TRD Sport or TRD Off Road) have premium package? Iā€™m going to assume no because it isnā€™t listed. Thanks!

my badā€¦it is a 2021 (only Tundraā€™s being made still) that Iā€™m getting into. Go with one of Jimā€™s deals and at least youā€™ll be good to go in 2-3 years exiting with probable equity and in a better market for a Tundra that is leasing after a year of newness has worn off the refreshed model. Iā€™m going to lease one of Jimā€™s upcoming 2021 Tundra Limited Nightshadesā€¦rarer seems better for resale as wellā€¦just my $.02

2 Likes

Is the taco premium the last one on this list voodoo ext. and black interior?

Iā€™m thinking not, he usually has the premiums listed separately. Iā€™m looking for one myself, only short bed. Iā€™m guessing itā€™s going to be a wait until the fall situation for me considering inventory seems to just be getting worse.

That was does have the premium package, but it also has a 6-Speed Manual and a short bed.

1 Like

Last taco is a premium voodoo manual trans!

SOLD

I have a limited long bed. Only one that has leather. Army green

2 Likes