šŸ›» APR TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Iā€™ll have January inventory and pricing listed tomorrow! Please donā€™t call or text until itā€™s listed as I have no information yet

5 Likes

Jim, will your Toyota dealer ground USB lease returns if it wasnā€™t leased there?

Itā€™s the first part. $2700 MSDS which brings the total of $3000 DAS with MSDS included.

You can message Jim to double check.

Any Toyota Dealer can accept Toyota lease returns regardless of where you bought the vehicle.
The Dealer where you get the new vehicle is usually more accepting of any excessive wear and tear also.

I can ground any Toyota lease regardless of the bank. Always get a buy out price from Carvana and vroom to make sure you donā€™t have equity also!

2 Likes

Remember all my pricing is without tax tags fees. So msds will change if you roll all that in. It will always be max of 9 msds with msds and first month due upfront.

So if it says 2700 in msds but after tax tags your payment is 310 then your msds are $2925. Unless you pay the lease down to $300/mo by putting $10x36 down upfront as cap cost reduction. I do that personally to get the best return on my msdsā€¦your choice though

I have one cheap taco sr $34k msrp double cab v6 4x4 magnetic grey on cement.

225/mo all in for most states 24/10. Msds due at signing.

Text if interested! Will be in late January. Only sr I will have this month.

Jim
215-359-6836

for the deals on the tacoā€™s, whatā€™s the DAS, and how many MSDs are constructed with the deals? interested, but either in DC or NorCalā€¦

Inventory is pretty bad this month. I have 1 tundra crewmax available. Sr5 off-road in black $48500 msrp for around 385/mo tax tags included for most states.

Tacoma inventory is a little better this month. We have plenty of camry and corollas.

Also highlanders went up as expected. Do not expect December pricing!

Text for January pricing.

Include:
Vehicle desired
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

No camrys at all this month?

Pricing is in my first post. Plenty of Camry and corollas in stock

Hey everyone, just trying to help my friend whoā€™s shopping for another lease - is MSDS a ā€œreturnableā€ deposit after the lease end or is it basically a down payment that is just a part of the lease and will never be returned later? I though it should be returnable, but I wonder if I am confused hereā€¦

I was lucky to jump on US Bank lease boat, so I didnā€™t have to deal with MSDS, so I donā€™t have a first hand knowledge

Thanks much!

It is returnable at the end of the lease

1 Like

MSD is an acronym for Multiple Security Deposits.
MSDs Lower the lease interest rate (Money Factor)
They are returned to you at Lease end minus the Termination Fee and any wear and tear.

Mike

1 Like

Thereā€™s multiple threads all about msds. This isnā€™t one of them.

Mods please offramp these. Thanks

Inventory is pretty bad this month. I have 1 tundra crewmax available. Sr5 off-road in black $48500 msrp for around 385/mo tax tags included for most states.

Tacoma inventory is a little better this month. We have plenty of camry and corollas also, inventory is not listed bc we have about 150 of them.

Also highlanders went up as expected. Do not expect December pricing! However my pricing should still beat your local dealers.

Text for January pricing on the specific car you want. Spreadsheets are listed in my first post.

Include:
Vehicle desired
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

[/quote]

How do the warranties on higher mile leases work? For example, if I do a 15k/year lease for 36 months, wouldnā€™t I be out of warranty for the last year of the lease? They donā€™t extend it right

i apologize, literally cant find this post, in another thread? thanks

There is one possibility that MSD will not be returned, that is, if you do not pay your monthly lease payments, MSD will cover that. But on the normal lease (assuming you make all payments and return the car with no damages) it will be returned to you.

1 Like

The first post here has Camry pricing. Post 1