🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hi Jim. Do you have any inventory on XSE Highlanders (nicely equipped)? My fiance is interested in such in white. Thanks in advance.

Check jan 5. I don’t have any xse currently for the Highlmader special. Just some Xle, Limiteds and platinums

1 Like

HAPPY NDW YEARS HACKERS!

Even though dealerships are closed today I’ll still be doing quotes and locking in the last of our December specials! I only have a few Highlanders left. Plenty of other models are still available. Inventory sheets are just a few posts up! December pricing is valid through January 4th. This is the last days of Toyotathon so if you’re serious about locking in a vehicle I would do it ASAP. January pricing will likely be higher. If you can’t pickup or ship until early/mid January we can still lock in December pricing. If January pricing happens to go down then we will lower your payment! So locking in now is a win win situation.

Text me for quotes.
Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

4 Likes

What’s the difference between the Trd off road and the trail edition?

Trail has the trail package. Off-road has off-road package. Off-road costs a little more then trail.

1 Like

Do you have any Hybrid AWD Highlanders left?

1 Like

Just texted my info. Thx.

All my suvs/trucks are awd/4wd

1 Like

PMed my details. Thank You.

Hello, any AWD camrys available?

1 Like

Just texted you

HAPPY NEW YEARS HACKERS!

***Tons of people have been asking me for the $175/mo Tacoma sr ($34k msrp, double cab, v6,4x4) deal. Plus 9 msds, tax, tags, $389 doc fee for 24/12 lease term. I have 2 available that I can sell, white and red. First come, first serve. Deposit will hold them. ***

Even though dealerships are closed today I’ll still be doing quotes and locking in the last of our December specials! I only have a few Highlanders left. Plenty of other models are still available, as well as new Tacoma’s added to my inventory sheets. Tundras are pretty scarce but I should have more coming mid/late January. December pricing is valid through January 4th. This is the last days of Toyotathon so if you’re serious about locking in a vehicle I would do it ASAP. January pricing will likely be higher. If you can’t pickup or ship until early/mid January we can still lock in December pricing. If January pricing happens to go down then we will lower your payment! So locking in now is a win win situation. If the vehicle has 2 numbers to the left of the color on the inventory lists that means it’s on the lot now, if not they are inbound by Jan 10th. So lock in guaranteed pricing now and we will always adjust it lower should the price drop before it arrives. If pricing does increase then the lease is backdated and will start jan 4th giving you the better December pricing.

Text me for quotes.
Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

![image|690x318] (upload://zUbj3r93sXNXWDgJGahODHaj28z.png)

Do you have any deals on white trd pro editions in the tacos or the tundras?

Please read the first post, believe those deals are valid till tomorrow, text him specific questions.

LAST DAY FOR TOYOTATHON PRICING!!!

I only have a few Highlanders left.

Silver/ash Xle gas bench prem audio hitch
White/Carmel platinum gas captains
Blue/beige limited gas captains
Grey/black limited hybrid bench
Blizz/black limited hybrid bench

Plenty of other models are still available, as well as new Tacoma’s added to my inventory sheets. Tundras are pretty scarce but I should have more coming mid/late January. December pricing is valid through January 4th. This is the last days of Toyotathon so if you’re serious about locking in a vehicle I would do it ASAP. January pricing will likely be higher. If you can’t pickup or ship until early/mid January we can still lock in December pricing. If January pricing happens to go down then we will lower your payment! So locking in now is a win win situation. If the vehicle has 2 numbers to the left of the color on the inventory lists that means it’s on the lot now, if not they are inbound by Jan 10th. So lock in guaranteed pricing now and we will always adjust it lower should the price drop before it arrives. If pricing does increase then the lease is backdated and will start jan 4th giving you the better December pricing with Toyotathon discounts.

Text me for quotes.
Include:
Exact vehicle
Zip code
Miles per year
Credit score

Jim
215-359-6836

Sorry if it was already asked.

For the 2021s with MSDs, is the deposit amount in addition to the drive off or included in it? For example the 20201 TRD off 24/12 shows $2700 deposit and $3000 DAS. So $3000 (including the $2700) or $5700 ($3000 + 2700)

Thanks in advance.

Add the 2 together, so the $5700 is the correct total DAS, with $2700 in MSD.

Did the discounts change for highlander/rav4 for jan?

Thank you that’s what I assumed

You would only owe the msds