🛻 MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Hey Jim

What do you have or coming in for Taco and 4runner off-road premium?

I have no premium tacos left. Current inventory for Tacoma is a few posts up

Any tundras coming in soon?

I should have some listed around October 5. I don’t know pricing until then.

1 Like

Hey Jim…in years past, did the incoming model year’s higher RV beat the outgoing model year’s discount? I know this is kinda a crystal ball question, but just trying to see if it’s better to try roll the dice with one of the few 20’s left on the lot or just wait until Oct 5th for the 21s. Thanks!!

Inventory is tight for all cars/trucks/SUVs across just about all makes/models, as we live in uncertain times.

The best time to buy a truck is when you need a truck, and when the truck you like is available.

Have you ever bought a stock/ticker symbol at its absolute lowest and sold at its absolute highest?

Jim has been incredibly on-point at offering the best deals on Toyotas in any given market conditions. Just like the stock market, there are going to be fluctuations, but prices will always go up, on average, over time. So don’t overthink it, lease when the timing is right. Use this site and you’ll always be getting a good deal.

3 Likes

Jim,

Any platinum tundras?

SOLD

I have one more 2020 tacoma sr v6 4x4 double cab in red.

$225/mo tax tags fees inc with MSDs In most states.

$275/mo without msds.

Text me if interested. This one will go quick!

Check in October. I currently have 0 tundras

Any TRD PRO Forerunners?

2 months left on my lease. Getting very close to reupping, Jim

1 Like

Can you lease to TN residents?

Looking for Black Tacoma Off Road.
Prefer leather, LED lights and tech/premium audio.

Credit 750+

Can wait a bit if I need to.

2 Likes

What can you do on a Highlander XLE lease. Utah resident with excellent credit.

I’m in Nashville watching for a Tundra from Jim. Might be able to pull the Taco back depending what part of Tennessee and if the timing worked out.

2 Likes

sweet. yeah i’m in franklin, i txted with him earlier and i’m waiting to see what OCT inventory he gets for a taco. keep me posted and I’ll do the same, I can pay you for gas and trouble if it comes to that. :+1:

2 Likes

Army green sold
White sx still available

I have a $52k army grey 2021 trd offrd crewmax available now.

It’ll be around $475/mo tax tags inc for most states

I also have a $45500 msrp white sx crewmax 2021.

That will be around $375/mo tax tags inc for most states.

Text me for exact pricing.

Jim
215-359-6836

2 Likes

That army green is really something. Phx resident here reading through the posts trying to get up to speed. Quite a hike to get it back down here tho. Hum…

It’s sold. You can ship them for around $1000 also. Check back early October. I have 30 2021 sr5 tundras coming at somepoint next month. Not 100% positive I’ll have any greens.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Jrouleau426 Reviews. Specializes in Toyota, Philadelphia Based leasing to ALL STATES!

Current trucks left

Taco sr5

white- black wheels, black tubes
350/mo tax tags inc
310/mo with msds tax tags inc

Taco sport

silver-tech, emblems, predator step
375/mo tax tags inc
325/mo with msds tax tags inc

Taco offrd

silver- tubes
Red- tonneau, tubes
Red- led, tubes

375/mo tax tags inc
325/mo with msds tax tags inc

Estimated payments are based average tax. Text me for an exact price with your states tax tags fees included.

Jim
215-359-6836

1 Like