šŸ›» MAY TOYOTA All states! DEALERS NATIONWIDE! Deals below invoice! 24 taco $4k off TUNDRA upto $8k off! Best pricing USA

Info in first post

1 Like

Dealers closed in PA as of last night no?

We havenā€™t been able to deliver vehicles for over a week. Weā€™re allowed to get all the paperwork started and lock in vehicles for you. Just canā€™t release them until the gubmint lets us :exploding_head:

1 Like

Most pricing has remained the same for April. We have great deals on tacomas and tundras as usual. You can reserve your truck and as soon as the lockdown is lifted weā€™re able to deliver it. Weā€™re hoping by next week we will be allowed to do internet sales. Our neighboring dealers in NJ just got the ok, so we should be next.

I can get similar deals nationwide also. My philly dealer is typically the cheapest even with shipping, however I can look into deals closer to your zip code as well this month due to Pennsylvania being closed for business.

1 Like

I love it! One of the best factory systems Iā€™ve ever had in a vehicle.

1 Like

Do Tacoma Access cabs just not lease well?

Not nearly as well as the double cab

Looking forward to my new Tundra! Hopefully we can get it delivered in the next week or two. Thank you to @Jrouleau426

4 Likes

Iā€™m with you man I hope they open soon, I donā€™t get why pa is not allowing internet sales when Most of the states are.

2 Likes

I must be confused. I played with the online configurator last night and couldnā€™t figure out how to do the chrome delete with LED headlights, black rims, and blindspot monitors on the voodoo blue or red.

If I had that plus CarPlay Iā€™d be good to go I think.

I have a red sport with all tha but black rims. You would have to purchase the rims. I canā€™t do these prices on special order

2 Likes

Tundra inventory

All the following trucks will be around $260/mo all in for most states!!!

SR5 base

WHITE/GRAPHITE LINER, BLACK TUBES, CONV,SR5 upgrade

WHITE/GRAPHITE BLACK EMBLEMS, LINER, PREDATOR STEPS, CONV, SR5 up

WHITE/GRAPHITE BLACK OUT, LINER, PREDATOR STEPS, Conv, sr5 up

GRAY/GRAPHITE ALLOY WHEELS, BLACK TUBES, CONV, SR5 up

GRAY/GRAPHITE ALLOY WHEELS, BLACK TUBES, LINER, conv, sr5 up

GRAY/GRAPHITE LINER, BLACK TUBES, BLACK EMBLEMS, conv, sr5 up

GREY/GRAPHITE LINER, BLACK TUBES, BLACK EMBLEMS, conv, sr5 up

GRAY/GRAPHITE LINER, PREDATOR STEPS, conv, sr5 up

BLACK/GRAPHITE BLACK EMBLEMS, LINER, BLACK TUBES, conv, sr5 up

Leather Package

BLACK/BLACK LEATHER, BLACK EMBLEMS, TRD WHEELS, LINER

RED/BLACK LEATHER, BLACK EMBLEMS, TRD WHEELS, LINER

Sx package

RED/GRAPHITE SX PKG, LINER

BLACK/GRAPHITE SX PKG, LINER, BLACK TUBES

BLACK/GRAPHITE SX PKG, LINER

WHITE/GRAPHITE SX PKG, LINER

4 Likes

I might be interested in the White/Graphite SX package. Would you be able to send me some pics? In Austin, TX so not sure if you guys are shipping again yet.

Thanks!

For the next 10 people that lock in a Tundra sr5 offrd crewmax Iā€™ve negotiated an amazing deal

$199/mo plus tax tags fees. 24/10. $49,300 msrp!

I canā€™t offer this on previous deals. Also youā€™ll have to lock this in and wait for the government to open up in Pennsylvania. Weā€™re currently not allowed to release trucks but we can get them reserved and paperwork started.

I have every color but voodoo blue available on these. Leather can be added for about $50/mo. Also if you donā€™t like the chrome Iā€™ve had past clients tell me they had it wrapped for under $400 to make it color matching bumpers.

5 Likes

1 Like

Read my first post and then follow the instructions for a quote

Any new smoking good deals on Tacomas?

Same as last month

1. how much deposit required to lock the deal?
  2. can the lease initiate 2 months later by mid to late June and take delivery than? Thatā€™s when my current leased Maxima matures.

Well there closed right now, so the lease wouldnā€™t start till they open which looks to be awhile with the way Wolf is running it.
I think its just broker fee and first month down to lock in.